Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Mor CCR videos...

OK I have some more video to try to get more people to use their CCR this year...

These are raw video demonstrating Light O Rama Cosmic Color Ribbon.... I have not done any tweaking to these sequences. I just cut a pasted and achieved a nice display...

This video I tweaked the sequence so the lights lined up with the points of the star...

I was thinking about the chase of the lights... I had been in Leaping Arch mode on how to chase the lights. This last weekend it dawned on me instead of what I call a "linear chase" I can do a "radial chase" radiating from the center out...

And because Kevin did such a great joj with the Voice Overs I use him to demonstrate this... The first one the colors are changing from Red to Green in each segment the lights turn on... Where the lights are on longer you can see this fade better... The second video the lights fade fron Green to Blue each time they come on...

All I want to do is to maybe inspire a few people who may not be using their CCR this year to get them up and running.... I hope I am able to help...

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Re: Mor CCR videos...

FANTASTIC !!

Mel,

You have INSPIRED me with many new ideas for using my CCRs for next year.

Thinking the two I have won't be enough! May have to pick up 5 or 6 more to accomplish all of the projects I'm thinking of.

Once again Mel, you have done a wonderful job with these, and I will NOT be packing mine away, they will stay out so I work with them more during the winter down time before spring build season.
    John (The Mascot)
    www.tennholidays.com

480 LOR Channels + 2 CCR + 8 Mighty Minis + 10 Rainbow Floods+ 1 vdrive and vflood, Lynx Express and over 40,000 LEDs