Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Still Not Working

I've tried everything. I have verified ever channel of every controller. I upgraded to the latest S2 software. I have tried running from the Sequence editro with and without the shows enabled. I have checked the Channel Property Grid and everything is exactly as expected. I have exported the Channel Configuration and then Imported it back in. I can go to the COntrol panel and every light works perfectly.

I was using my own folder for the location of the sequence and audio. So I made copies ont he "LOR Installed" folders. Brought it all back up.

Check via COntrol Panel. All lights work perfecty.

Music plays but no lights from my sequence.
    Thanks,

Denny Cole
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/Cole...ristmasLights/

Moving to Xlights for 2017 !

Falcon - 2 F16V3 & 1 PiCap, Sandevices - 2 E681 & 4 E6804, 256 Channels Lynx Express, 108 Channels DC DMX,
    10' Pixel MegaTree, CoroFlakes w/Pixel Modules, Pixel RBLs, 2 Pixel Matrix 16x25, 10" RGB Ornaments, 7x230 Pixel Icicle Matrix,
    Classic 20' AC Megatree, TIR Destiny RGB Spots, RGB Blowmolds, Wireframes, and Inflatables with External Light Control

Rebuilding for 2017 :-) kidcole's Avatar
    Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Re: Still Not Working

I put my working sequence into a show. And it runs perfectly. Just won't run from the Sequence editor ..

I can't wait to dump this software next year! I tired to LOR Forums and there are so many of them I can't find anything that matches my problem ..

Any ideas are welcome. !
    Thanks,

Denny Cole

Falcon - 2 F16V3 & 1 PiCap, Sandevices - 2 E681 & 4 E6804, 256 Channels Lynx Express, 108 Channels DC DMX,
    10' Pixel MegaTree, CoroFlakes w/Pixel Modules, Pixel RBLs, 2 Pixel Matrix 16x25, 10" RGB Ornaments, 7x230 Pixel Icicle Matrix,
    Classic 20' AC Megatree, TIR Destiny RGB Spots, RGB Blowmolds, Wireframes, and Inflatables with External Light Control

wbottomley

Attach both sequences here on the forum. I want to take a look at them.

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

I appreciate your jumping in William. For some reason it just started working a few minutes ago.

I loaded up the "Simple Show Builder" instead of the scheduled shows. I ran it once. Then I opened the same sequence again in the editor. Immediately imported the Channel Config .. and darned if it didn't start working. This is some darned touchy software!

I appreciate your listening to me rant !
    Thanks,

Denny Cole

This space for rent. Al in Raleigh's Avatar
    Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Did you turn off the control panel after running scheduled shows?

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Re: Working, but not sure why !

Yes, the software makes you do that because it shows a conflict with the Comm port. I can't find anything I missed. and I tried each step perhaps 20 times. It is really odd but after I used the Simple show builder for one run, everything started working. Prio to simple show builder I had audio but the lights would not come on (only from the editor). Show mode worked from the start. Strange for sure.
    Thanks,

Denny Cole