Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default FPP gurus? Show questions - Playlist and events

Hi.. I had posted this on the FPP forum, but would like to get some help with this (not getting a lot of traction there).. Maybe get things all set up while waiting on Florence to figure out what she's doing. Here's what my question(s ) are:
    I'm finally getting some kinks worked out, and I'm beginning to load sequences, and audio files as well as some video files to my pi's. I have figured out how to associate audio files to sequences, and I've loaded some video files to the Remote pi that will be connected to a projector. The attached pic shows layout.
    Here is my plan, and although I've read the manual, I'm a little unclear if this is possible.
    My Halloween show consists of some props to be played from the Master Pi, running an E682. Those props will be running the sequences w/ songs. My intent is to have an MP4 video pop up on the remote Pi between songs. I'm not sure if this is considered an event, or part of a playlist, or do I need to script it? I'd also like to randomize what videos play, as I have several.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -halloween-show-2018.jpg  
    -Roger

I am SOOOO behind the 8-ball.