Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Tacky Light Tour

I want to throw out a bug....Its was brought to my attention that my name was used in the Ask Sam section of the Winston Salem Journal Yesterday, and I was realy wondering why my traffic picked up so much last night, but what had happened was I jokingly listed in the Tacky Lights Tour website and they picked it up off of there, for the rest in the Triad that might be a secondary choice for next year seeing it seems they are looking there. Even the comment was made there were no others listed in the Triad, they did go on to mention Larry and Rachels display in Pilot Mtn also, which was kind of humbling seeing my display no where touches the magnitude of theirs. But just something I wanted to throw out. And William maybe we can throw out some lines to them to this site with the display locator!
    Likes kidcole liked this post

Professional Net Lurker Jack Stevens's Avatar
    Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Re: Tacky Light Tour

Congratulations!

I've tried listing myself in that thing a number of times; I've never made it to the "official" list and found out why on Friday.

You have to have a minimum of 30,000 lights; we only have about 15,000. I don't remember seeing that on the Tacky Light Tour web site, but there was an HGTV Tacky Light Tour contest in Virginia that mentioned the 30k light minimum.