Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Lightbulb Dream Color RGB kit

I've seen these on the internet a lot. There Dream Color RGB kits. They come with a controller and from 1-4 5m strips. I'm wondering if tone uses these for arches or trees or whatever and if anyone recommends them. -download-1-.jpg
    🎄

Rebuilding for 2017 :-) kidcole's Avatar
    Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Re: Dream Color RGB kit

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeg View Post
    I've seen these on the internet a lot. There Dream Color RGB kits. They come with a controller and from 1-4 5m strips. I'm wondering if tone uses these for arches or trees or whatever and if anyone recommends them. -download-1-.jpg
    They are all pretty much the same. But the connectors that they use are generally poor. And many kits don't come soldered at all. It's well worth the extra $$ to buy RGB strips and strings already soldered with waterproof connections. Unless you are really good at it. Lately some have been going with the heatshrink crimps. We just finished a group buy with them.

Many buy direct in China from Ray Wu. And he'll make up anything you want. You can define custom lead wires and custom ends to any length you want. We're going to do a group buy for custom rectangular pixels one of these days soon. And if you have things to order then you can get a great price and low cost shipping. The more we buy as a group, the lower the cost of shipping (as an overall percentage). We divide it up according to the $$$ and everyone saves.
    Thanks,

Denny Cole
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/Cole...ristmasLights/

Moving to Xlights for 2017 !

Falcon - 2 F16V3 & 1 PiCap, Sandevices - 2 E681 & 4 E6804, 256 Channels Lynx Express, 108 Channels DC DMX,
    10' Pixel MegaTree, CoroFlakes w/Pixel Modules, Pixel RBLs, 2 Pixel Matrix 16x25, 10" RGB Ornaments, 7x230 Pixel Icicle Matrix,
    Classic 20' AC Megatree, TIR Destiny RGB Spots, RGB Blowmolds, Wireframes, and Inflatables with External Light Control