Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Hello from Morganton Nc.

Hi I'm Ron from Morganton. I've been doing animated lighting for 7 years now and static for over 50.
    Currently I have lor, falcon, pixellight and sandevice controllers. Approximately 85,000 channels 10 inflatables 25 blowmolds. I light up approximately 1 1/2 acres.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Re: Hello from Morganton Nc.

welcome to cc glad to see you even tho you have been here a while
    are you sure we checked every bulb?why is that one pixel staying on
    ]www.thelightsonpurserroad.com20200 rgb channels for2018

xLights or BUST in 2018 kidcole's Avatar
    Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Re: Hello from Morganton Nc.

Quote Originally Posted by ronald.emery.18 View Post
    Hi I'm Ron from Morganton. I've been doing animated lighting for 7 years now and static for over 50.
    Currently I have lor, falcon, pixellight and sandevice controllers. Approximately 85,000 channels 10 inflatables 25 blowmolds. I light up approximately 1 1/2 acres.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Excellent Ron .. We have a couple different farm displays within our local area around Raleigh Durham. One couple have been members for years, and another couple just joined to expand their Corn Maze in Apex to add a light display.

We have a local club in the RDU area, and you are welcome to join our mail list. We meet twice per year all day on a Saturday, and we have small meetings throughout the year at various coffee shop and other locations. If you are a Facebook user, checkout:

https://www.facebook.com/TASLRDU/

TASL is just now raising funds to try a Zoom web conferencing system to see if our members will also use that for training and for discussing new ideas .. or anything else someone wants to share. We will communicate the Zoom meetings through the Facebook page and through our club email list. This is something completely new for us, but it seems to be working for other clubs like ours, around the country. If you'd like to join our email list, send your name, address, phone number, and email address to me through a Private Message here. There is no cost to join. We do support the club's all day meetings (and now Zoom) through donations but they are voluntary. We are just now starting our 9th year, and we'll keep the club going as long as there is interest.
    Thanks,

Denny Cole
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/Cole...ristmasLights/

I Went Static in 2017. FINALLY Moving to Xlights for 2018 !

Falcon - 3 F16V3 & 1 PiCap, Sandevices - 2 E681 & 4 E6804, 288 Channels Lynx Express, 108 Channels DC DMX,
    10' Pixel MegaTree, CoroFlakes w/Pixel Modules, Pixel RBLs, 2 Pixel Matrix 16x25, 10" RGB Ornaments, 7x230 Pixel Icicle Matrix,
    Classic 20' AC Megatree, TIR Destiny RGB Spots, RGB Blowmolds, Wireframes, and Inflatables with External Light Control