Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Another upstate SC member

Been a member of the forum for a little while now and thought it is finally time to speak up. We are in Williamston, SC right between Greenville and Anderson. Been putting up a lot of lights for years and took the dive into animation in 2010. Had to step the display down quite a but this year due to health reasons. Only actually ran the show a few nights, but we're planning on being back full blast for 2013. Our last show ran 176 channels of AC control along with 3 RGB pixel arches controlled via a sandevices E680.

It is nice to see more upstate members popping up around here.

Currently sequencing with Vixen but have between playing quite a bit with HLS lately. Hoping to integrate more pixels for next year and I've got to say that so far, between it and nutcracker, it looks like I may have found something I can work comfortably with.

Enough of my rambling for now. Looking forward to joining in on the discussions and fun.
    Jason

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Re: Another upstate SC member

Hey Jason glad you spoke up! We also have an Upstate group on Christmas Carolina I sent you an invite to it. Welcome!
    Shannon Wood
    XLights 4 User with 40,000 channels and 60,000 lights.
    Facebook | Vimeo | Twitter

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Quote Originally Posted by dowis View Post
    Been a member of the forum for a little while now and thought it is finally time to speak up. We are in Williamston, SC right between Greenville and Anderson. Been putting up a lot of lights for years and took the dive into animation in 2010. Had to step the display down quite a but this year due to health reasons. Only actually ran the show a few nights, but we're planning on being back full blast for 2013. Our last show ran 176 channels of AC control along with 3 RGB pixel arches controlled via a sandevices E680.

It is nice to see more upstate members popping up around here.

Currently sequencing with Vixen but have between playing quite a bit with HLS lately. Hoping to integrate more pixels for next year and I've got to say that so far, between it and nutcracker, it looks like I may have found something I can work comfortably with.

Enough of my rambling for now. Looking forward to joining in on the discussions and fun.
    Jason
    welcome to the boards... good to have more people in the upstate with some experience.

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Thanks guys. There was a new display in Anderson this year. I believe it was his first year animated. Went by to visit with the family one night. He put together a nice show. I'm probably going too try to contact him this week. There was an article about the display in the Anderson paper. Clardy home on North Avenue lights up the holidays Anderson Independent Mail Mobile

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Hi Jason!

Great to meet you.

I hope we can all get together sometime.