Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Issues with LedHolidayLighting.com?????

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Issues with LedHolidayLighting.com?????

Anyone else have problems getting in touch with LedHolidayLighting.com? Ive been calling them for 4 days. Nobody answers the phone. Ive left 2 messages and still no response.

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Re: Issues with LedHolidayLighting.com?????

Yeah,

There's a 26 page thread on PC with people having trouble with their orders, and no (or very little) communication from Travis.

I ordered 106 strings on the presale in March. I was shipped only 96 strings, and of those only 48 were what i ordered.

Been trying for 3 weeks to find out the status of the missing ten strings and what to do with the 48 strings I was shipped that are wrong. Was finally told by Travis that the wrong 48 strings were sent to me because he couldn't find the ones I ordered last March.

The missing strings he still is trying to find, me thinks he shipped them to somebody else. In my opinion when you preorder in March, pay your 50% deposit, there is no excuse for loosing the inventory and shipping something else just for the heck of it.

Plus the stuff he did ship, he charged my credit card 3 weeks before he even sent a tracking number, then it was 5 days later until UPS received the shipment from Travis.

Good luck in dealing with him.

I ordered 312 stings from Paul at CDI in January, and received 312 correct strings in May.
    John (The Mascot)
    www.tennholidays.com

480 LOR Channels + 2 CCR + 8 Mighty Minis + 10 Rainbow Floods+ 1 vdrive and vflood, Lynx Express and over 40,000 LEDs

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

And I only order 32 strings, 8 strings each in 4 colors. I received my order in Sept minus the 8 strings in blue. Sent e mail to Travis about it and he stated blue is coming. I email yesterday again about it and no answer yet, still waiting. Almost 6 week now. Paul will get all my orders from now on.

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

OH NO!! Thats not good. My entire display hinges on an order I placed with him last week. I placed orders with LOR, ChristmasLightShow, Action Lighting and Travis, all the same day. Ive recieved all of my orders except his!!!! Please. Please. Please.............find a happy place........SERENITY NOW!

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Well you might be in luck. From some of the posts on PC, people placing recent orders (at prices higher then the presale) are getting inventory and their orders are being shipped.

It seems like (from my experience and others that posted) that those of us that ordered last March can't seem to get our orders and products shipped correctly. We are told he can't find our stuff.

Amazing to me that he seems to have plenty of inventory to sell lately at higher prices though.

Just my opinions, and yeah, I think the black helicopters are also circleing around too.
    John (The Mascot)
    www.tennholidays.com

480 LOR Channels + 2 CCR + 8 Mighty Minis + 10 Rainbow Floods+ 1 vdrive and vflood, Lynx Express and over 40,000 LEDs

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Same here.

It's been a month since I got my order and have yet to hear from anyone about where the rest of it is...... if you get a responce please let us know.

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

I just got an email from him saying that the order did ship out. I hope its the complete order. At least I can breath a little easier now.

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Quote Originally Posted by IATCUYB View Post
    Same here.

It's been a month since I got my order and have yet to hear from anyone about where the rest of it is...... if you get a responce please let us know.
    Craig,

I suggest you bug the H**l of him, until you hear something. Even threaten to file a dispute with the card company.

Noticed that Prolawn said he ordered last week and his order is being shipped.

Something just doesn't "seem right" here. Funny way of doing business.
    John (The Mascot)
    www.tennholidays.com

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Red face Re: Issues with LedHolidayLighting.com?????

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Craig,

I suggest you bug the H**l of him, until you hear something. Even threaten to file a dispute with the card company.

Noticed that Prolawn said he ordered last week and his order is being shipped.

Something just doesn't "seem right" here. Funny way of doing business.
    Already ahead of ya.

I really hope this does not become a yearly thiing in trying to get lights.....

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Quote Originally Posted by IATCUYB View Post
    Already ahead of ya.

I really hope this does not become a yearly thiing in trying to get lights.....
    Like I said, Paul at CDI was excellent again this year. Sure, Paul had his disaster last year with a new mfg, but thank goodness he went back to his previous supplier. 2006, 2007 and 2009 lights are excellent.

The other place, well, I tried ordering about 24 stings last year, some were shipped, received an email saying the balance was to be shipped the next day. My card was charged, and three weeks later, after I threatened to file a dispute with the card company, did I receive a tracking number.

I was ready to chalk it up to a simple mistake, and decided to try a small order of 106 strings this year, but it looks like he's up to his old games again, charging the credit card weeks before the shipment goes out, but this year apparently so many orders are being filled wrong and are missing lights.

All my orders will be 100% from Paul at CDI from now on.

No point in paying for lights that I did not order, nor have any use for, or paying for lights that aren't even shipped.
    John (The Mascot)
    www.tennholidays.com

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Like I said, Paul at CDI was excellent again this year. Sure, Paul had his disaster last year with a new mfg, but thank goodness he went back to his previous supplier. 2006, 2007 and 2009 lights are excellent.

The other place, well, I tried ordering about 24 stings last year, some were shipped, received an email saying the balance was to be shipped the next day. My card was charged, and three weeks later, after I threatened to file a dispute with the card company, did I receive a tracking number.

I was ready to chalk it up to a simple mistake, and decided to try a small order of 106 strings this year, but it looks like he's up to his old games again, charging the credit card weeks before the shipment goes out, but this year apparently so many orders are being filled wrong and are missing lights.

All my orders will be 100% from Paul at CDI from now on.

No point in paying for lights that I did not order, nor have any use for, or paying for lights that aren't even shipped.
    I hear ya..... now. I haven't read anything bad about LEDHOLIDAY, but then again I am not loking as much as I used over there at PC.

He was very responsive in the earlier part of the year when it came to getting samples of LED rope lightning..... but that might have been a carrot on a stick type thing if what you are saying is more true than I hope.

We would of ordered from CDI this year, but again work got in the way and what was supposed be only a 2 week trip wound out being a 5 week trip and missed the deadline to order from CDI.

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Has anyone got there orders yet? Or even better have they heard from him? Just two dumb question when I already know the answer.

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

As far as the pre-orders, Im not sure if anyone has recieved a complete order. The order I placed a few weeks ago did arrive....complete.

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

I just received an email from Travis saying my latest order has shipped and it listed a tracking number. This order was placed a few days ago on 10/25/09. But he still has not responded to an order I placed over a month ago. In that "shipping" email he states it was shipped, but there was no tracking number attached, and I have yet to receive it or hear back from him about it.

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Got one of my orders today...but it was partially wrong. Ordered 5 sets of Red M5's...he sent me Red C6's...

have not heard back from him about getting it fixed...