Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Issues with LedHolidayLighting.com?????

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Re: Issues with LedHolidayLighting.com?????

Got the remaining part of my order today. My order is complete and no wrong pieces. Lucky me.

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

I've ordered from LedHolidayLighting.com twice now - the first time I didn't get all of my order so I contacted Travis Fremming, who apologized and said that he thought it had been sent. I did get the rest of the order.

The experience with the second order has been nothing but a nightmare. I placed this second order in December 2008 and only received half of what I ordered (again). I contacted Travis again, and he apologized telling me that he packed up the order himself and thought he'd sent all of it. He told that he would credit amt for missing strings back to my credit card but did not do so.

After many emails to him about the lack of a refund and product, he quit responding so I contacted the BBB in Minnesota. Travis sent me an email apologizing, saying he had been in China and that he would send the product. So I closed the BBB complaint. When I still hadn't gotten anything from him, I reopened the BBB complaint. He responded to them and said that not only would he send the product but he would also credit the amt to my credit card. I agreed to this resolution and the complaint was closed. Unfortunately, he did not live up to his agreement AGAIN. I reopened the BBB complaint, again, and they have notified me that he did not respond to them.

So here we are, 1 year and 1 month after I placed this order and I don't have the product or a refund. I am now filing a complaint with the Minnesota Attorney General regarding LedHolidayLighting.com's business practices.

UPDATE: Sent an email to Travis letting him know that I would be filing a complaint with the Attorney General and received a response from him 4 minutes after I sent it. He said he had credited the amt back to my credit card yesterday and would send me the transaction ID on Monday. I double checked my credit card activity, which shows no recent activity. Hopefully he will send the transaction ID so that I can follow up with the credit card company if need be. Stay tuned - and cross your fingers for me!
    Last edited by wfmville; 01-29-2010 at 04:30 PM. Reason: Update:

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Guess this is kind of late BUT, I did order from him BEFORE I read all the nightmare stories, It was an end of year clearance stuff. Paid for the order through paypal and like the rest of you never received it. Could not contact them, email, phone calls, nothing!! So, filed a dispute with PP and presto, after 30 days, the money was back in my account. Found CDI's site, placed an order for closeout items and 2 days later the boxes were on my door! With that in mind, Paul from CDI got my $2k order this year ... And I have NO regrets! Also ordered from Holiday Lighting, no worries either. Brian has been fantastic! Live & Learn