Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Rainbow Floods

Alright it is time for me to pick some brains here! I am wanting to do some color accents with LED floods and so far it seems as if Rainbow Floods are the best priced already assembled units. What is anyones opionion of Rainbow and also who has tried what of thiers? Between the flood, the spot, or the wall washer? Looking for any advise plus they seem to work very easily with LOR DC without all kinds of special DMX and blah blah. I want something that is just straight foward pretty close to simple plug and play without buying all kinds of special adapters to use it.

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Re: Rainbow Floods

I have 8 of the Mighty Mini's and 10 of the Rainbow floods, 1 Rainbow spot and 1 Rainbow wall washer.

With the Rainbow family, select the product that fits the application. The floods are great for washing a whole wall, or large space. The spots are just that, a more concentrated beam for shooting up in a tree etc. The wall washers work best used in fours -serial connected - mounted in the eve pointing down the wall, or shooting straight up the wall mounted at ground level.

The design of your house or part thereof, may be the deciding factor as which product or combination of Rainbow products you use. They all program the same.
    John (The Mascot)
    www.tennholidays.com

480 LOR Channels + 2 CCR + 8 Mighty Minis + 10 Rainbow Floods+ 1 vdrive and vflood, Lynx Express and over 40,000 LEDs

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Re: Rainbow Floods

May I say that I have never worked with such a wonderful company as Greg with Christmas Manor! He is of top notch customer service and am very greatful to have had the chance to do business with him now and plan to do more in the future! If you have questions or problems he is on top of it and is very diligent to help walk you through your problem till it is corrected!