Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Hi folks its me im back

hi folks back in all my glory.I got a chance to sell all my old school leds and lor stuff now im 100% pixels using xLights and Falcon controllers i have offered to resume the duty's of being a moderator and taking care of the display locator if you know someone who has quit our hobby or needs to be added let me know please
    are you sure we checked every pixel?The Home of North Carolina's Largest tomato cage pixel tree.http://www.thelightsonpurserroad.com

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Re: Hi folks its me im back

Quote Originally Posted by mpurser View Post
    hi folks back in all my glory.I got a chance to sell all my old school leds and lor stuff now im 100% pixels using xLights and Falcon controllers i have offered to resume the duty's of being a moderator and taking care of the display locator if you know someone who has quit our hobby or needs to be added let me know please
    Welcome back. It was nice chatting the other night. There is not much traffic here these days. Forums seem to be falling off in favor of xLights sites and Facebook sites. I believe the DoItYourselfChristmas forum is still strong but it had over 100,000 members at one time.

I am not sure how to get back the old days where we all talked on many topics here .. 4 or 5 nights a week. We were all LOR users then. So we had so much in common. I am still happy that we have the TASL list. And members use it to get help with new software, electrical help, and booking coffee house meetings (the way we all started in the first place) ..

I am keeping the TASL list active and I hope we can find a way to centralize some conversations here a little more than we have been. Comments welcome from others (if you log in!) .. :-)
    Thanks,

Denny Cole
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/Cole...ristmasLights/

Back to Work <unretired> so I went Static in 2017. Planning xLights when I retire <again>. Maybe 2019 ?

Falcon - 3 F16V3 & 1 PiCap, Sandevices - 2 E681 & 4 E6804, 288 Channels Lynx Express, 108 Channels DC DMX,
    10' Pixel MegaTree, CoroFlakes w/Pixel Modules, Pixel RBLs, 2 Pixel Matrix 16x25, 10" RGB Ornaments, 7x230 Pixel Icicle Matrix,
    Classic 20' AC Megatree, TIR Destiny RGB Spots, RGB Blowmolds, Wireframes, and Inflatables with External Light Control

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Well Denny the sad thing is Idon t think it will .zoom is great over on xLights.org i wish the folks here on cc had took it and used it for what it can be. for years this seemed to be the place in the Carolina s to learn teach and help others-who were in the same frame of mind my show is smaller that it was.my ms has progressed to the point that i can t do high work any more .But i still do a display all digatil 100% pixels.8 fseqs with voice-overs. everyone have a blessed New Year.
    are you sure we checked every pixel?The Home of North Carolina's Largest tomato cage pixel tree.http://www.thelightsonpurserroad.com

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Quote Originally Posted by mpurser View Post
    Well Denny the sad thing is Idon t think it will .zoom is great over on xLights.org i wish the folks here on cc had took it and used it for what it can be. for years this seemed to be the place in the Carolina s to learn teach and help others-who were in the same frame of mind my show is smaller that it was.my ms has progressed to the point that i can t do high work any more . But i still do a display all digital 100% pixels. 8 fseqs with voice-overs. everyone have a blessed New Year.
    Thanks Mike. We'll chat about it at the TASL again. We did plan to use ZOOM, but then nobody came forward with requests or ideas for it. Maybe as more new members join, we can find a groove. CC is still a good place for central communications. But to get a lot of people to see what's going on, the TASL list is best. I hope you are doing well!
    Thanks,

Denny Cole
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/Cole...ristmasLights/

Back to Work <unretired> so I went Static in 2017. Planning xLights when I retire <again>. Maybe 2019 ?

Falcon - 3 F16V3 & 1 PiCap, Sandevices - 2 E681 & 4 E6804, 288 Channels Lynx Express, 108 Channels DC DMX,
    10' Pixel MegaTree, CoroFlakes w/Pixel Modules, Pixel RBLs, 2 Pixel Matrix 16x25, 10" RGB Ornaments, 7x230 Pixel Icicle Matrix,
    Classic 20' AC Megatree, TIR Destiny RGB Spots, RGB Blowmolds, Wireframes, and Inflatables with External Light Control