Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default zee maps e mail

HI guys and gals we have been using Zee maps as the base for our Display locator now it seems as tho thay are going to limit the number of uses to 100 i do not know if this is going to be a per month item or yearly. but the basic plan we are on is free. ZeeMaps
    We map your lists

Hi there,

Starting April 1, 2018, we will be limiting views on maps not owned by an active paid plan to 100 map views.

If you are currently on the Basic plan, please upgrade to a paid plan before April 1 for un-interrupted service.

To upgrade, sign-in, click on your name or email on the top right to get to your Account page. Then, use the Upgrade tab.

If you created a map without registering, sign-up and upgrade your account.

Contact us if you need assistance adjusting to this change.im putting this up for yalls input if the group wishes i will try to find another free service after the reluctance to make our Zoom room state wide this will be up to you members .
    are you sure we checked every pixel?The Home of North Carolina's Largest tomato cage pixel tree.http://www.thelightsonpurserroad.com

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Re: zee maps e mail

our display locatior has reached it limit and has been shut down
    are you sure we checked every pixel?The Home of North Carolina's Largest tomato cage pixel tree.http://www.thelightsonpurserroad.com

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Quote Originally Posted by mpurser View Post
    our display locatior has reached it limit and has been shut down
    I am wondering if we even need it? Al Parker @apraleigh on this site .. has a fantastic map. He keeps it up personally and he keeps it current, including ratings. We could never put that much effort into the mapper. I wonder if ours could simply map to his (and make sure that people know it is a reference and not managed on CC) .. ?
    Thanks,

Denny Cole
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/Cole...ristmasLights/

Back to Work <unretired> so I went Static in 2017. Planning xLights when I retire <again>. Maybe 2019 ?

Falcon - 3 F16V3 & 1 PiCap, Sandevices - 2 E681 & 4 E6804, 288 Channels Lynx Express, 108 Channels DC DMX,
    10' Pixel MegaTree, CoroFlakes w/Pixel Modules, Pixel RBLs, 2 Pixel Matrix 16x25, 10" RGB Ornaments, 7x230 Pixel Icicle Matrix,
    Classic 20' AC Megatree, TIR Destiny RGB Spots, RGB Blowmolds, Wireframes, and Inflatables with External Light Control

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

ok get rob to delete the winget