Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Big Lots Christmas Items now 90% off and a 20% off coupon

Most of the Big Lots stores marked their Christmas decorations to 90% off. Some stuff is 75% but most is 90%. Here is a coupon for an additional 20% off your entire order. We went to a couple stores tonight and the inventory varied. I did notice that you can buy light clips for less than a dollar for a big box.

This coupon says for Rewards Club Members only but the clerk said they didn't care.
    http://www.biglots.com/coupon/buzzclubcoupon.aspx

If you want to sign up for the Rewards Club to be sure here is the link:
    https://www.biglots.com/Join/default.aspx?carry=club%2fmember_profile.aspx

We normally don't shop at Big Lots but Deb loves a bargain. She found name brand products there that we normally buy but for 20% off. Getting a couple more percent off the Christmas stuff was nice too.

Professional Net Lurker Jack Stevens's Avatar
    Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Re: Big Lots Christmas Items now 90% off and a 20% off coupon

The Big Lots Charity and I were in tonight didn't have much; a couple boxes of gold tree ornaments, some garland, and about 200+ rolls of wrapping paper, which I no longer need.

It was our first time in that particular Big Lots, but because of what I've done in a different one 3 years ago, I have a life time supply of wrapping paper; got about 300 rolls for $22, and the manager got it out of his way. Doesn't hurt to ask; we filled up the back seat of my car with Halloweens stuff for about the same price a year before that.

On my way out, I saw a woman looking through the wrapping paper; went back in and told her what I had done at a different one in a prior year. From the grin on her face, I think she was going to give it a try.