Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Re: Free Audio Transcoder

I think this is for a trial version that last for 2 weeks. Maybe I'm wrong but that is what it said when I downloaded it.
    Al

Rebuilding for 2017 :-) kidcole's Avatar
    Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

The Readme file stated to run the activation program after you installed the application. I tried it and it worked to clear the actuvation period. The Activate.exe program registers the transcoder to Giveaway of the Day. Also it states that you get no support - - so at the end of the Activation step, don't bother to select any of the Informer stuff - - or it will be hounding you to buy their next upgrade. You can just exit that step and forget Informer completely (unless you prefer to be hounded) ..

:-)
    Thanks,

Denny Cole
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/Cole...ristmasLights/

Moving to Xlights for 2017 !

Falcon - 2 F16V3 & 1 PiCap, Sandevices - 2 E681 & 4 E6804, 256 Channels Lynx Express, 108 Channels DC DMX,
    10' Pixel MegaTree, CoroFlakes w/Pixel Modules, Pixel RBLs, 2 Pixel Matrix 16x25, 10" RGB Ornaments, 7x230 Pixel Icicle Matrix,
    Classic 20' AC Megatree, TIR Destiny RGB Spots, RGB Blowmolds, Wireframes, and Inflatables with External Light Control

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

I downloaded just after 5 AM this morning when I received their daily email. One step that worked different from most GOTD giveaways was during the activation

be sure to UNcheck the "Launch the Audio Transcoder Program" after installation so you can activate it prior to accessing the program for the first time.

This might have been what happened to you Al, if it only shows a two week trial.

Denny, almost all of the GOTD programs register to GOTD and I've haven't seen any during the last year or so that include any support or upgrades. Since you get it free, you are on your own with it
    John (The Mascot)
    www.tennholidays.com

480 LOR Channels + 2 CCR + 8 Mighty Minis + 10 Rainbow Floods+ 1 vdrive and vflood, Lynx Express and over 40,000 LEDs