Thread: Creative Displays Inventory

wbottomley

Default Creative Displays Inventory

Per email from Creative Displays:

C-7 Strobes - Out of stock.

C-9 Strobes - Still pretty good inventory levels.

M6/C6 LED Minibrites - 70- and 100-count strings are getting real low and we are now out of stock on some colors. 50-count strings are still in good shape (with the exception of warm white C6 (strawberry shaped) which we are now out of stock.

5mm LED Minibrites - Getting low in all colors of the 100-count strings and we are now out of stock on some colors.

C-7 & C-9 LED Retrofit Lamps - Still relatively good inventory levels, but several large volume orders are pending, so quantities may be limited by mid November.

Pro-Grade Light Strings - Currently good inventory levels, but these go fast in November.

Weather-X Cord Spools - Again, these are currently at good inventory levels, but they tend to go fast in November.

Incandescent Minibrites - Since the summer, demand for these have been huge and the manufacturer has increased prices. Despite re-stocking in August, inventory levels are getting low.

www.creativedisplays.com

This space for rent. Al in Raleigh's Avatar
    Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Re: Creative Displays Inventory

Let it be known that I like CDI stuff. I have been pleased with every purchase that I have made from them.