Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LOR SPRING MAD GRAB Sale is Tuesday April 7th at 9pm <sharp> !!!!

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Re: LOR SPRING MAD GRAB Sale is Tuesday April 7th at 9pm <sharp> !!!!

Very fast shipping from LOR!!!! One week from order to door, I got my controllers today!
    Joel

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

I picked up another two controllers during this mad grab sale and once again very quick shipping! Ordered on Friday night and had the controllers the following Thursday! Price was about the same as last year, I got the partial kits again, just have to connect all the power cords.
    Joel

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Quote Originally Posted by rcktpwrd View Post
    I picked up another two controllers during this mad grab sale and once again very quick shipping! Ordered on Friday night and had the controllers the following Thursday! Price was about the same as last year, I got the partial kits again, just have to connect all the power cords.
    Awesome. It looked like some great prices this year ... I hope LOR stays in business.

Did I see a rumor that LOR might move to DMX ? Seems like they would never abandone their own protocol, but it would be nice to have a simple jumper that lets a LOR use standard DMX Cat-5 pinnout instead of having to make up adapter cables ?
    Thanks,

Denny Cole
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/Cole...ristmasLights/

Back to Work <unretired> so I went Static in 2017. Planning xLights when I retire <again>. Maybe 2019 ?

Falcon - 3 F16V3 & 1 PiCap, Sandevices - 2 E681 & 4 E6804, 288 Channels Lynx Express, 108 Channels DC DMX,
    10' Pixel MegaTree, CoroFlakes w/Pixel Modules, Pixel RBLs, 2 Pixel Matrix 16x25, 10" RGB Ornaments, 7x230 Pixel Icicle Matrix,
    Classic 20' AC Megatree, TIR Destiny RGB Spots, RGB Blowmolds, Wireframes, and Inflatables with External Light Control

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

I haven't read or heard anything about changes to DMX only for the regular controllers. I know the controllers can run in DMX mode and a different dongle is needed for that.

There might be some DMX only controllers for the LOR Pixel stuff but I don't know because we're not using pixels/rgb stuff...
    Joel