Thread: craigslistc-Christmas Inflatables, Candy Cane Arch, 1000's of Lights, etc. - $1 (Gree

Carl B Zachary

Default craigslistc-Christmas Inflatables, Candy Cane Arch, 1000's of Lights, etc. - $1 (Gree

Christmas Inflatables, Candy Cane Arch, 1000's of Lights, etc. - $1 (Greensboro)

We are moving to an apartment and saling all of our outdoor Christmas decorations, including a Candy Cane Arch (had the neighbors talking!), thousands of outdoor lights-clear and colored-many are new in the boxes, lots of inflatables (they were purchased from Home Depot for $100plus last year), and lots more. If you have ever wanted to make your yard a winter wonderland for Christmas, this is a good opprotunity to buy all the gear that you will need at a fraction of the cost. Items start at $1, sorry no pictures, my camera battery is dead, call #988-2446 and ask for Laura to set up a time to come by and shop.

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Re: craigslistc-Christmas Inflatables, Candy Cane Arch, 1000's of Lights, etc. - $1 (

Left a msg on the answering machine...
    Mark

New location - new display. Looking forward to 2015 season!

Carl B Zachary

Default Re: craigslistc-Christmas Inflatables, Candy Cane Arch, 1000's of Lights, etc. - $1 (

Did they ever Call you Back? They have posted it again.

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Yes, she called me back, and I went to visit her after church on Sunday.

She doesn't have too much stuff - only 3 inflatables, the candy cane arch, some mesh presents and misc lights and other stuff. She claimed that each of the inflatables cost $100, and wanted 50% of retail for each one. I picked up 1 inflatable and the presents, since I only brought so much cash with me, and she was asking too much.
    Mark

New location - new display. Looking forward to 2015 season!

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

$100. wow.. Never seen them cost that much unless it is really special or a snowglobe.