Thread: Craigslist - Vintage Christmas Outside Figures - $10 (Hillsborough)

Carl B Zachary

Default Craigslist - Vintage Christmas Outside Figures - $10 (Hillsborough)

Vintage Christmas Outside Figures - $10 (Hillsborough)

All must go...
    Vintage Plastic Outside Christmas Decorations Electric Hollow with Bulb inside 2 angels, 1 large santa, Candy cane, scare crow, 2 christmas bears, 1 snowman, raindeer etc... $10.00 each

Wish I lived Closer.

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Re: Craigslist - Vintage Christmas Outside Figures - $10 (Hillsborough)

Carl,
    Denny and I picked up Snowmen and Bears just like those. He may have any extra if you're interested. Let him know.

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

There were only two of that particular snowman in my "pile." I'll be keeping those. But there are 4 of the other kind, with no noses. I only paid $5 for them and will sell them for the same if you want them Carl. They have the light cords too. We were going to get plastic carrots from a craft store for them. But if someone wants them cheap then I'll let you decide if you want to add the noses. I also have at least one Santa available and probably two. I decided to keep the 7 bears. I actually want another one so I can do some sequencing tricks with them as a group ...
    Thanks,

Denny Cole
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/Cole...ristmasLights/

Back to Work <unretired> so I went Static in 2017. Planning xLights when I retire <again>. Maybe 2019 ?

Falcon - 3 F16V3 & 1 PiCap, Sandevices - 2 E681 & 4 E6804, 288 Channels Lynx Express, 108 Channels DC DMX,
    10' Pixel MegaTree, CoroFlakes w/Pixel Modules, Pixel RBLs, 2 Pixel Matrix 16x25, 10" RGB Ornaments, 7x230 Pixel Icicle Matrix,
    Classic 20' AC Megatree, TIR Destiny RGB Spots, RGB Blowmolds, Wireframes, and Inflatables with External Light Control

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

I can't wait to see the sequence with 7 bears.

I e-mailed the Craigslist poster because they mentioned having reindeer (I still need 5 more). If I head that way I'd be happy to pick up a bear for you Denny. Carl, did you want something else specific that I could grab for you?

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Quote Originally Posted by aproctor View Post
    I can't wait to see the sequence with 7 bears.

I e-mailed the Craigslist poster because they mentioned having reindeer (I still need 5 more). If I head that way I'd be happy to pick up a bear for you Denny. Carl, did you want something else specific that I could grab for you?
    Thanks Austin. A bear and the Mickey would be nice. Unless you want Mickey ..
    Thanks,

Denny Cole
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/Cole...ristmasLights/

Back to Work <unretired> so I went Static in 2017. Planning xLights when I retire <again>. Maybe 2019 ?

Falcon - 3 F16V3 & 1 PiCap, Sandevices - 2 E681 & 4 E6804, 288 Channels Lynx Express, 108 Channels DC DMX,
    10' Pixel MegaTree, CoroFlakes w/Pixel Modules, Pixel RBLs, 2 Pixel Matrix 16x25, 10" RGB Ornaments, 7x230 Pixel Icicle Matrix,
    Classic 20' AC Megatree, TIR Destiny RGB Spots, RGB Blowmolds, Wireframes, and Inflatables with External Light Control

Carl B Zachary

I sent them email last night asking for more Pictures. They replied this morning say they needed to get the rest out of storage and would take pics and send them to me.

I'm interested in the Angels and maybe the Scarecrow. Just wondering what else he has.

Professional Net Lurker Jack Stevens's Avatar
    Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

I'm also interested in the angels, if they'll match my nativity scene. Since I didn't email the craigslist person until today, it's probably already all gone.

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

They also told me that they'd send more pictures. We'll see what they have and maybe another group buy?

I'm hearing:
    Austin - Reindeer
    Denny - 1 bear, Mickey
    Carl - Angles, Scarecrow
    Jack - Angles