Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Re: Lowes LED Lights

Yup, got mine this morning. 48 sets for $17.09. Awesome deal! Thanks for posting those cupons William.
    RED MOUNTAIN LIGHTS

Western NC Light-O-Holics Donnie Kings Mtn's Avatar
    Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Guys,
    The $3.00 off coupons worked like a dream!! I just picked up the Deal of the Season! I purchased 192 boxes/strings of the GE 50-Count StayBright LED Lights at Lowes. They are 12’ long with 3” spacing. I paid $.33 per string. They also come with a 3-year gaurantee.

Do the math, 192 strings X 12’ long = 2,304’ long with 9600 LED’s! The best of all is paying .33 ea / $63.36 plus tax.

-led-lights.jpg

I cleared out the Belmont & Clover, SC stores.

Oh Happy Day… hmm, Now what do I do with them? I have to sit down and have a toddy and think about it. It’s got to be 5:00 somewhere…

Donnie
    Western NC Light-O-Holic

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Awesome Donnie ! It is really cool that your area has not been cleaned out yet. Helen is going to visit New Bern this week so maybe she'll find some ! I wish they were cool white, but still really neat for making custom display items !
    Thanks,

Denny Cole
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/Cole...ristmasLights/

Back to Work <unretired> so I went Static in 2017. Planning xLights when I retire <again>. Maybe 2019 ?

Falcon - 3 F16V3 & 1 PiCap, Sandevices - 2 E681 & 4 E6804, 288 Channels Lynx Express, 108 Channels DC DMX,
    10' Pixel MegaTree, CoroFlakes w/Pixel Modules, Pixel RBLs, 2 Pixel Matrix 16x25, 10" RGB Ornaments, 7x230 Pixel Icicle Matrix,
    Classic 20' AC Megatree, TIR Destiny RGB Spots, RGB Blowmolds, Wireframes, and Inflatables with External Light Control

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

I bought 2 more case this morning of white at the Lowes in Roxboro NC, I cleaned em out yesterday of the multi color. They still had 2 cases of white left.
    RED MOUNTAIN LIGHTS

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Wow Vic. If you are near that Lowes again with some coupons, I would love to have sets of white. As many as I can get. I could only find Multi-color here in Cary (11 sets).

I could pay you at the TASL meeting, including some gas money. Or if I miss the meeting I will make sure someone pays you and accepts the lights. I would also trade you my 11 sets of Multi as part of the payment if you prefer those. I am currently in need of 10 sets of white for my FM sign, but would not mind have lots more for the long term for making effects gadgets. Even tho I am an incandescent guy. I don't mind the small white LED sets for effects here and there.
    Thanks,

Denny Cole

Back to Work <unretired> so I went Static in 2017. Planning xLights when I retire <again>. Maybe 2019 ?

Falcon - 3 F16V3 & 1 PiCap, Sandevices - 2 E681 & 4 E6804, 288 Channels Lynx Express, 108 Channels DC DMX,
    10' Pixel MegaTree, CoroFlakes w/Pixel Modules, Pixel RBLs, 2 Pixel Matrix 16x25, 10" RGB Ornaments, 7x230 Pixel Icicle Matrix,
    Classic 20' AC Megatree, TIR Destiny RGB Spots, RGB Blowmolds, Wireframes, and Inflatables with External Light Control

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

I have a case of 12 I can hook ya up with. I'll bring them to the meeting. Don't worry about the 4 bucks it cost me since I stole that thumb drive from you last year. lol
    RED MOUNTAIN LIGHTS

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

I feel I have gotten greedy with the .33 cents per box deal. I have William to thank.-lights.jpg
    RED MOUNTAIN LIGHTS

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Awesome Vic. I can bring ya the multi. I have no use for them and since you are now "specializing" in them .. you can have them. I opened one set tho ... :-)
    Thanks,

Denny Cole

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Great, I can use those multi's. If you can't make it to the TASL meet, I can drop them at you door step since I work close by now.
    RED MOUNTAIN LIGHTS