Thread: Craigslist - Christmas Lot....I mean Tanglewood - $150 (Stokesdale, NC)

Carl B Zachary

Default Craigslist - Christmas Lot....I mean Tanglewood - $150 (Stokesdale, NC)

Here anotherone someone might like.

Christmas Lot....I mean Tanglewood - $150 (Stokesdale, NC)

I have an entire lot of Christmas Decorations such as large yard items you see at Tanglewood or outside yard full of stuff. I have boxes and boxes. I am sick and can no longer take care of decorating and putting up. We just bought everything in the last 2 years. Items are below and I might miss somethings because it is so much. I am asking only 150.00 for all of it to go. THIS IS A REAL DEAL FOR ANYONE WHO LOVES TO DECORATE. COULD BE SOLD IN YOUR STORE. We were told we had the best decorated house on the block last year. It's sad that we aren't going to do it anymore. Here is the list. 336-298-4675 or 336-577-8658 Betty
    1 lg 4 " santa in velvet suit that dances and sings--Purchased at 99.00
    3 lg white 7" lighted outdoor trees - purchased at 39.00 each
    1 Winnie The Pooh Blow up---Was 29.00
    1 Santa that stands with orange scarf with lights--?
    6 or 8 lighted scenes that go in the yard or can be put on outside of a window all different scenes
    Boxes and Boxes of decorations nice that decorate an inside tree not used, some used
    Boxes and Boxes of lights not opened outside/indoors in red, green, white, blue
    Boxes of rope running lights
    Boxes of bubble lights-the old fashion used back in early years before my time not opened.
    lighted tree toppers- We used to decorate 4 trees in four rooms
    We have lots of extra bulbs to be replaced if any burn out. These have not been opened.

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Re: Craigslist - Christmas Lot....I mean Tanglewood - $150 (Stokesdale, NC)

I just talked to this lady, and she is holding the stuff for me. I won't be keeping all of it, but she said there's a whole pickup load of stuff. I've got to find a way to get it here - my pickup is in use elsewhere...
    Mark

New location - new display. Looking forward to 2015 season!

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Re: Craigslist - Christmas Lot....I mean Tanglewood - $150 (Stokesdale, NC)

You can borrow mine. I would say about a $500 rental fee would cover wear and tear on it. lol

Carl B Zachary

Congrats Mark.

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Got the stuff today. Not quite as much stuff as advertised, but there were 3 white twig trees, and that "dancing Santa" which looked to be in good condition.
    That was enough to justify the price.

Paid less than what she was asking in the ad, but more than what some folks were offering her on the phone. Some nice penquins to add to the yard, candy canes, and a few other nice things...

Mark
    Mark

New location - new display. Looking forward to 2015 season!

Carl B Zachary

Glad is was worth it.

Now we need pictures.