Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Where do you print tune to signs

Where do people order tune to signs from? I was thinking a lightweight poster or coroplast material with reflective print.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Re: Where do you print tune to signs

Most of the sign shops have similar pricing. I called a few for quotes then went with one. The reflective material is much more expensive. Scott McLellan used reflective for his and it stood out nicely. My printed signs were in my yard just 15 or 20 feet from where people were standing .. Sometimes less than that, so I never needed any reflective printing. They were obvious.

My tune-to sign was made of wood, drilled for lights to make up the words and numbers. So the frequency stood out nicely. Picture attached.

Some have taken their printed signs and put them into a waterproof frame with backlighting around the outside edges ... you don't see the lights but the signs stand out nicely.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -powerbox-fm-sign.jpg  
    Thanks,

Denny Cole
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/Cole...ristmasLights/

Back to Work <unretired> so I went Static in 2017. Planning xLights when I retire <again>. Maybe 2019 ?

Falcon - 3 F16V3 & 1 PiCap, Sandevices - 2 E681 & 4 E6804, 288 Channels Lynx Express, 108 Channels DC DMX,
    10' Pixel MegaTree, CoroFlakes w/Pixel Modules, Pixel RBLs, 2 Pixel Matrix 16x25, 10" RGB Ornaments, 7x230 Pixel Icicle Matrix,
    Classic 20' AC Megatree, TIR Destiny RGB Spots, RGB Blowmolds, Wireframes, and Inflatables with External Light Control