Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Broadcast Vision BV3001 FM Transmitter

I have an extremely high quality BV3001 FM Transmitter for sale. It comes with the power supply and a soft copy of the manual. I lost the original manual and the little antenna.

Now that I own one, I highly recommend using quarter wave antennas with these little transmitters. They cost approx $70 including shipping. I found out through my own experience that the dipole antennas do not work as nice as the adjustable quarter wave. Or for for roughly $100, the adjustable half wave antennas are even more awesome.

I paid $180 for this unit <new> about 3 to 4 years ago. This was a steal back then .. but you know good ole eBay ! I have only used it for a few dock parties since.

I am selling it because I bought a more powerful Ramsey. however, this BV has far nicer features that the Ramsey does not have, including front panel digital frequency select (Ramsey has internal DIP switches), and the input volume trim (which I already miss). I needed more power to get a about a quarter mile for my neighborhood. This would be perfect for some of you who only want to transmit a short distance.

You can come over to the house and we'll hook it up to my antenna. It transmits a clean 1/10th of a mile or more. The specs call it 35,000 sq feet indoors, but it goes further outside.

Check out this eBay auction for what this unit looks like, and you'll very much appreciate my price after you see his:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Broadcast-Vision...item414a13ad20

I want $90 for it, or best offer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -3001-fm-transmitter.pdf  
    Thanks,

Denny Cole
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/Cole...ristmasLights/

Moving to Xlights for 2017 !

Falcon - 2 F16V3 & 1 PiCap, Sandevices - 2 E681 & 4 E6804, 256 Channels Lynx Express, 108 Channels DC DMX,
    10' Pixel MegaTree, CoroFlakes w/Pixel Modules, Pixel RBLs, 2 Pixel Matrix 16x25, 10" RGB Ornaments, 7x230 Pixel Icicle Matrix,
    Classic 20' AC Megatree, TIR Destiny RGB Spots, RGB Blowmolds, Wireframes, and Inflatables with External Light Control

Rebuilding for 2017 :-) kidcole's Avatar
    Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default <SOLD> Broadcast Vision BV3001 FM Transmitter

Sold !

10 characters
    Thanks,

Denny Cole
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/Cole...ristmasLights/

Moving to Xlights for 2017 !

Falcon - 2 F16V3 & 1 PiCap, Sandevices - 2 E681 & 4 E6804, 256 Channels Lynx Express, 108 Channels DC DMX,
    10' Pixel MegaTree, CoroFlakes w/Pixel Modules, Pixel RBLs, 2 Pixel Matrix 16x25, 10" RGB Ornaments, 7x230 Pixel Icicle Matrix,
    Classic 20' AC Megatree, TIR Destiny RGB Spots, RGB Blowmolds, Wireframes, and Inflatables with External Light Control