Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default TIR Destiny Floods

I have 4 TIR Destiny Floods for Sale. They are super bright and work great, just going a little different direction now.

I have 4, but one of them started acting a little funny this year (powers on and runs test pattern, but was not always responding to DMX), so it may need some refurb down the road or use it as parts for the other 3.

Looking for $50 each for three and $25 for the one that has started acting up. If someone wants them all I'd take $160.

These are not practical to ship, but willing to drive some to meet someone if need be. I am in Wake Forest (27587).

Thanks,
    Dan

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Re: TIR Destiny Floods

dan check the cables the one i had went into test mode if dmx signal was lost
    are you sure we checked every pixel?The Home of North Carolina's Largest tomato cage pixel tree.http://www.thelightsonpurserroad.com

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Re: TIR Destiny Floods

Quote Originally Posted by DanHouston View Post
    I have 4 TIR Destiny Floods for Sale. They are super bright and work great, just going a little different direction now.

I have 4, but one of them started acting a little funny this year (powers on and runs test pattern, but was not always responding to DMX), so it may need some refurb down the road or use it as parts for the other 3.

Looking for $50 each for three and $25 for the one that has started acting up. If someone wants them all I'd take $160.

These are not practical to ship, but willing to drive some to meet someone if need be. I am in Wake Forest (27587).

Thanks,
    Dan
    Wow Dan. I didn't realize there were any more of the TIR Destiny around here. I still have 9 of them and keep a couple as spares. One of the service guys that used to work for TIR lives in Apex. TIR is now owned by Philips (I think) .. When I got mine a couple of them didn't have DMX and I shotgunned the board in the area of the 485 chip. It fixed mine. But having a spare for its LED panel or power supply is not a bod idea.

I can't use any more right now, but good luck selling.
    Thanks,

Denny Cole
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/Cole...ristmasLights/

Back to Work <unretired> so I went Static in 2017. Planning xLights when I retire <again>. Maybe 2019 ?

Falcon - 3 F16V3 & 1 PiCap, Sandevices - 2 E681 & 4 E6804, 288 Channels Lynx Express, 108 Channels DC DMX,
    10' Pixel MegaTree, CoroFlakes w/Pixel Modules, Pixel RBLs, 2 Pixel Matrix 16x25, 10" RGB Ornaments, 7x230 Pixel Icicle Matrix,
    Classic 20' AC Megatree, TIR Destiny RGB Spots, RGB Blowmolds, Wireframes, and Inflatables with External Light Control