Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Unhappy Selling entire display

Included are 18 LOR controller boxes of varying age; 1 new G3 MP3 controller; thousands of LED red, white and blue lights; five 6' white Crabpot Christmas trees; two 6' green Crabpot Christmas trees; at least 600 indoor extension cords and several outdoor extension cords; whole house transmitter; various stuff like fuses, mini trees, poles, arches, etc. I've been doing the display raising money for Lupus for the last many years. I've become to ill to put it up anymore. I've included the link from the Lupus Assoc. so you can visualize how many lights I have, etc. (there link says I have 50k lights - I have NO idea how many lights I have anymore - haven't counted them for years ) Everything used in the display depicted must go. I think I had 288 working channels last year, although I could be wrong. 1 box has a bad triac. Box 19 can only be at the end of the line, but works fine. Box 3 is one of my originals and is quite old.

I would prefer just to get rid of everything to 1 person - perhaps a newbie. If you know anyone who may be interested, please ask them to get in touch with me. I have it listed for sale on my local Nextdoor site too. I've stated that it will go to the best offer and the best home.

Thanks,
    Robin
    Last edited by robin; 01-07-2018 at 04:24 PM. Reason: video won't show

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Re: Selling entire display

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Robin we do a display in Hampstead for Toys for Tots. Do you have any idea what you want for the display? I'm trying to expand what we already have.

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Hi Mike,

I want you to see what I have. Try: vimeo.com/193740720

As for price, I really don't know how to price it. I just am going to go for the best offer (I think.) It sounds like you have a worthy cause!

Thanks,
    Robin

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

That looks great your sequencing is great too. I have no way of knowing what to offer and I'd rather see you keep doing it because it truly does look great. Here's what we do http://www.facebook.com/groups/SurfC.../?ref=bookmark See what kind of offers you get and I'll see what we can do. I really hate seeing anyone have to get out of decorating. If you want send us an E-mail when you get an idea of price. Thanks Mike Wholesaletire218@aol.com

xLights or BUST in 2018 kidcole's Avatar
    Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Quote Originally Posted by robin View Post
    Hi Mike,

I want you to see what I have. Try: vimeo.com/193740720

As for price, I really don't know how to price it. I just am going to go for the best offer (I think.) It sounds like you have a worthy cause!

Thanks,
    Robin
    Sorry to see you dropping out .. Or are you going to start over with pixels ? I see you've been a member since 2009. Sorry we've not seen you at TASL meetings in South Raleigh...
    Thanks,

Denny Cole
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/Cole...ristmasLights/

Moving to Xlights for 2017 !

Falcon - 2 F16V3 & 1 PiCap, Sandevices - 2 E681 & 4 E6804, 256 Channels Lynx Express, 108 Channels DC DMX,
    10' Pixel MegaTree, CoroFlakes w/Pixel Modules, Pixel RBLs, 2 Pixel Matrix 16x25, 10" RGB Ornaments, 7x230 Pixel Icicle Matrix,
    Classic 20' AC Megatree, TIR Destiny RGB Spots, RGB Blowmolds, Wireframes, and Inflatables with External Light Control

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

The credit for the sequence goes to Clearwater Lights! Lupus NC should have included that. George makes wonderful sequences!!! I will think about a price. Your display look great

I definitely can't physically continue to do them anymore. Saddens me greatly.

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Robin believe me i feel your pain.My M/S has been creeping up on me and i had made the decision to go dark this year but as i keppt up with friends here on the net the fire i have had for the last 9 years crept back on me.this year i droped from 144 ac channels down to 8 with a ground based display.and with the gentle prodding from Mike register and his wife im still in the game still think of selling your display it could not find a better home than Mike N Tonya the display thay put on put any thing i ve ever done to shame.
    are you sure we checked every bulb?why is that one pixel staying on
    ]www.thelightsonpurserroad.com20200 rgb channels for2018