Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Christmas items for sale locally

I have multiple items for sale and wanted to see if there is any interest. I have Red/Cool White/Blue and Green LED for sale the lights are from CDI still in the bags 25 sets of red used 1 season and some new. The rest are from either Target (Phillips) Walgreens or Lowes. Most are from Walgreens and Target. I have tons of SPT2 and SPT1 Extension cords as well as a box of Male/female vampire plugs. Wire frame Cips, and 3 wire frame stars with clips and lights for sale. I also have 4 8ft Belagio Poles 2 with white lights and 2 with blue lights for sale as well as 3 10ft arches with cool white lights. Please let me know if there is anything of interest and Iíll be glad to get some picís and pricing together.

Thank you

Rebuilding for 2017 :-) kidcole's Avatar
    Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Re: Christmas items for sale locally

Quote Originally Posted by yukon View Post
    I have multiple items for sale and wanted to see if there is any interest. I have Red/Cool White/Blue and Green LED for sale the lights are from CDI still in the bags 25 sets of red used 1 season and some new. The rest are from either Target (Phillips) Walgreens or Lowes. Most are from Walgreens and Target. I have tons of SPT2 and SPT1 Extension cords as well as a box of Male/female vampire plugs. Wire frame Cips, and 3 wire frame stars with clips and lights for sale. I also have 4 8ft Belagio Poles 2 with white lights and 2 with blue lights for sale as well as 3 10ft arches with cool white lights. Please let me know if there is anything of interest and Iíll be glad to get some picís and pricing together.

Thank you
    Please post some pictures and prices. Also what are Belagio poles ?
    Thanks,

Denny Cole
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/Cole...ristmasLights/

Moving to Xlights for 2017 !

Falcon - 2 F16V3 & 1 PiCap, Sandevices - 2 E681 & 4 E6804, 256 Channels Lynx Express, 108 Channels DC DMX,
    10' Pixel MegaTree, CoroFlakes w/Pixel Modules, Pixel RBLs, 2 Pixel Matrix 16x25, 10" RGB Ornaments, 7x230 Pixel Icicle Matrix,
    Classic 20' AC Megatree, TIR Destiny RGB Spots, RGB Blowmolds, Wireframes, and Inflatables with External Light Control

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Denny,

The Belagio Poles have been sold. They are 8ft (or any height you desire) Vertical PVC Poles wrapped in LED lights. Mine are wrapped in 4 sections of Blue and white LED's ..I have multiple sets of lights atill available as well as tons of extension cords made of SPT1 and SPT2 wire of all different sizes. I also have Vampire Plugs and a spool of SPT1 wire about 200' I have 3 1602 LOR Controllers for sale as well. I have some pictures on my phone that I can text you if you PM me your phone number ..Or I can send pictures tonight when I get home from work. I posted here to help save on shipping thinking most people who are on here may be some what local to Huntersville.

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Here is a price list of the lights ..I have Pictures available
    RED 15 sets 100 count M6 from HOLIDAY LIGHT EXPRESS $105 NEW STILL IN BAGS NEVER USED original cost $18.99 per set retail!!!

Red 10 sets 50 count C6 $30.00 USED

Red 20 sets 50 count M6 $60 USED

Red 22 sets 100 count 5mm $100 USED

Green C6 22 sets 50 count $60 USED

Green M6 42 sets 60 count $100 USED

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Denny,

The Belagio Poles have been sold. They are 8ft (or any height you desire) Vertical PVC Poles wrapped in LED lights. Mine are wrapped in 4 sections of Blue and white LED's ..I have multiple sets of lights atill available as well as tons of extension cords made of SPT1 and SPT2 wire of all different sizes. I also have Vampire Plugs and a spool of SPT1 wire about 200' I have 3 1602 LOR Controllers for sale as well. I have some pictures on my phone that I can text you if you PM me your phone number ..Or I can send pictures tonight when I get home from work. I posted here to help save on shipping thinking most people who are on here may be some what local to Huntersville.
    Ah ! It seems like everyone has a different name for those poles. I never heard Belagio for those. Around here they are called Fire Sticks, Fire Poles and VU Meters. Same with the concentric stars. Most seem to call them Shooting Stars these days. But apparently the first person to "invent" them was a Dr Bang. So we had called them Bang Stars for quite a long time. That seems to have faded out these days. But I still run a pair of them in classic fashion (with 8 channels, 8 concentric stars of lights).
    Thanks,

Denny Cole

Falcon - 2 F16V3 & 1 PiCap, Sandevices - 2 E681 & 4 E6804, 256 Channels Lynx Express, 108 Channels DC DMX,
    10' Pixel MegaTree, CoroFlakes w/Pixel Modules, Pixel RBLs, 2 Pixel Matrix 16x25, 10" RGB Ornaments, 7x230 Pixel Icicle Matrix,
    Classic 20' AC Megatree, TIR Destiny RGB Spots, RGB Blowmolds, Wireframes, and Inflatables with External Light Control

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Here is a price list of the lights ..I have Pictures available
    RED 15 sets 100 count M6 from HOLIDAY LIGHT EXPRESS $105 NEW STILL IN BAGS NEVER USED original cost $18.99 per set retail!!!

Red 10 sets 50 count C6 $30.00 USED

Red 20 sets 50 count M6 $60 USED

Red 22 sets 100 count 5mm $100 USED

Green C6 22 sets 50 count $60 USED

Green M6 42 sets 60 count $100 USED
    Some nice prices since those are all fully sealed and Full Wave Rectified LEDS ! I guess for those in the Raleigh area, getting them adds to the cost ..
    Thanks,

Denny Cole

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Quote Originally Posted by kidcole View Post
    Some nice prices since those are all fully sealed and Full Wave Rectified LEDS ! I guess for those in the Raleigh area, getting them adds to the cost ..
    Id have to add shipping...But yes the Price for these are Blowout...