Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Re: OFFICIAL TASL Meeting August 13, 2016 9am till 5pm <Details in Post #1>

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rausch View Post
    I will be there. Won't be able to stay the entire time as I have plans that evening. I am a noob so a beginner course I would love to attend. I can bring a a breakfast casserole with Eggs and sausage if that is ok ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sounds good. There may only be one or two of you looking for a beginner course, so I might call a coffee house meeting on a weeknight. We can go through best proctices, and if everyone is running LOR, I could do a beginner class there too.

What software are you planning ?
    Thanks,

Denny Cole
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/Cole...ristmasLights/

Back to Work <unretired> so I went Static in 2017. Planning xLights when I retire <again>. Maybe 2019 ?

Falcon - 3 F16V3 & 1 PiCap, Sandevices - 2 E681 & 4 E6804, 288 Channels Lynx Express, 108 Channels DC DMX,
    10' Pixel MegaTree, CoroFlakes w/Pixel Modules, Pixel RBLs, 2 Pixel Matrix 16x25, 10" RGB Ornaments, 7x230 Pixel Icicle Matrix,
    Classic 20' AC Megatree, TIR Destiny RGB Spots, RGB Blowmolds, Wireframes, and Inflatables with External Light Control

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Re: OFFICIAL TASL Meeting August 13, 2016 9am till 5pm <Details in Post #1>

i am not sure on my atendance yet. I have started a new job that includes some weekends and won't have my schedule until the end of the week.

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Quote Originally Posted by rooster423 View Post
    i am not sure on my attendance yet. I have started a new job that includes some weekends and won't have my schedule until the end of the week.
    It's good to hear from you Scott. I hope you make it !
    Thanks,

Denny Cole

Back to Work <unretired> so I went Static in 2017. Planning xLights when I retire <again>. Maybe 2019 ?

Falcon - 3 F16V3 & 1 PiCap, Sandevices - 2 E681 & 4 E6804, 288 Channels Lynx Express, 108 Channels DC DMX,
    10' Pixel MegaTree, CoroFlakes w/Pixel Modules, Pixel RBLs, 2 Pixel Matrix 16x25, 10" RGB Ornaments, 7x230 Pixel Icicle Matrix,
    Classic 20' AC Megatree, TIR Destiny RGB Spots, RGB Blowmolds, Wireframes, and Inflatables with External Light Control

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

I am going to use xlights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

I will be there and will bring a crockpot of meatballs.

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

i will not be able to attend due to having to work. I hope everything goes good .

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Quote Originally Posted by rooster423 View Post
    i will not be able to attend due to having to work. I hope everything goes good .
    Thanks,

Denny Cole

Van Horn Family Christmas James van Horn's Avatar
    Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Good Day All.

I would be interested in the remote part of this meeting. I will not be able to be live due to some doctor's appointments that I have in FL still that I need to have done and not able to move them.

Thanks in advance.

James Van Horn

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

[QUOTE=kidcole;30977]Announcing the FINAL meeting in 2016 for the Triangle Area Synchronized Lighting <TASL> group.

Denny, Sorry to have been out of touch. Linda and I plan to come on Saturday and will bring food. I will get back with what. Thanks....

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

[QUOTE=tsavage;31040]
    Quote Originally Posted by kidcole View Post
    Announcing the FINAL meeting in 2016 for the Triangle Area Synchronized Lighting <TASL> group.

Denny, Sorry to have been out of touch. Linda and I plan to come on Saturday and will bring food. I will get back with what. Thanks....
    Awesome Tom. I miss not seeing as often as I did when we were both working. I assume you have not retired yet. Say hi to Linda for me.
    Thanks,

Denny Cole

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

I will be there. Any suggestions on something to bring from Wilmington.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Quote Originally Posted by JediKnight2 View Post
    I will be there. Any suggestions on something to bring from Wilmington.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
    Send me a PM .. A lot of you guys at the coast do not use your names here on the site. I cannot remember who is who. Also PM me your email and cell number. I'll return mine to you.

It's nice to bring most anything you designed and built .. as a demo. Most all new members are all headed into xLights, and a bunch of us are migrating the the Falcon Pi Players.

I hope someone brings some running display elements with a FPP. Or at least a sign with the BBB (Beagle Bone Black) ..
    Thanks,

Denny Cole

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

PM Sent

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Attending am only, cannot stay for lunch

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Quote Originally Posted by kidcole View Post
    Or at least a sign with the BBB (Beagle Bone Black) ..
    I was going to try and bring one to the meeting, but it won't fit in the truck.
    2014: Lights - 75,000; Channels - 500 Renard AC, 75 Renard DC, 10,000 Pixels; Vixen 3.0