Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Re: OFFICIAL TASL Meeting August 22, 2015 9am till 5pm <Details in Post #1>

@mpurser, we have folks asking about Nutcracker. Could you do an overview training session on Nutcracker at this meeting ? For those who don't want pixels and nutcracker - - they could group up for a different dicussion - - or at least listen in to see what programming pixels looks like. Let me know ..
    Thanks,

Denny Cole
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/Cole...ristmasLights/

Back to Work <unretired> so I went Static in 2017. Planning xLights when I retire <again>. Maybe 2019 ?

Falcon - 3 F16V3 & 1 PiCap, Sandevices - 2 E681 & 4 E6804, 288 Channels Lynx Express, 108 Channels DC DMX,
    10' Pixel MegaTree, CoroFlakes w/Pixel Modules, Pixel RBLs, 2 Pixel Matrix 16x25, 10" RGB Ornaments, 7x230 Pixel Icicle Matrix,
    Classic 20' AC Megatree, TIR Destiny RGB Spots, RGB Blowmolds, Wireframes, and Inflatables with External Light Control

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Re: OFFICIAL TASL Meeting August 22, 2015 9am till 5pm <Details in Post #1>

Am wanting to try to make it as I'm only a few hours away, think nutcracker would seal the deal for me if the wife lets me lol

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Quote Originally Posted by Creativedesign View Post
    Am wanting to try to make it as I'm only a few hours away, think nutcracker would seal the deal for me if the wife lets me lol
    We just added the session. Please Private Message me with your full name, address, cell phone number and email address. I can add you to our TASL email distribution list so you'll be in communications with us.
    Thanks,

Denny Cole

Back to Work <unretired> so I went Static in 2017. Planning xLights when I retire <again>. Maybe 2019 ?

Falcon - 3 F16V3 & 1 PiCap, Sandevices - 2 E681 & 4 E6804, 288 Channels Lynx Express, 108 Channels DC DMX,
    10' Pixel MegaTree, CoroFlakes w/Pixel Modules, Pixel RBLs, 2 Pixel Matrix 16x25, 10" RGB Ornaments, 7x230 Pixel Icicle Matrix,
    Classic 20' AC Megatree, TIR Destiny RGB Spots, RGB Blowmolds, Wireframes, and Inflatables with External Light Control

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Looks like I won't be able to make it.

I have to take a Hunter Safety Course to be able to get my NC Hunting License, and the next one is the same day as this meeting.

Son-in-law and daughter have invited me to do a guided quail hunt in October, and I've got to take this course to get the license.

I just got in my P5 (5mm spacing) pixel panels from Ray Wu and was going to try to get them mounted and connected to show off. However, I don't have the panel driver PCB in my hand and not sure it will arrive in time anyway.

You guys have a great time, and we'll catch you next time....
    Mark

New location - new display. Looking forward to 2015 season!

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Plans have changed and I am able to attend! Please sign me up for baked ziti

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

I can't edit my post above, but, as the world turns, so does my weekends! Just found out my inlaws are coming down and we need to go out to their new house at the coast, so I'm out - again Sorry!!!

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

ok denny i hope every one is like me i only use nutcracker to make effects i do all my other sequencing with lor i can show how to make efects clips and export them from n.c.3.6.15 i do not use the newer release because of my vision but i can help with what i know and this time my lap won t die got a new one today.
    are you sure we checked every pixel?The Home of North Carolina's Largest tomato cage pixel tree.http://www.thelightsonpurserroad.com

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Quote Originally Posted by mpurser View Post
    ok denny i hope every one is like me i only use nutcracker to make effects i do all my other sequencing with lor i can show how to make efects clips and export them from n.c.3.6.15 i do not use the newer release because of my vision but i can help with what i know and this time my lap won t die got a new one today.
    Excellent. We look forward to it !
    Thanks,

Denny Cole

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

i will be able to attend finally....... i bring coffee cups and some breakfast snack ( muffins)

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Quote Originally Posted by rooster423 View Post
    i will be able to attend finally....... i bring coffee cups and some breakfast snack ( muffins)
    Sounds good Scott. We'll see you Saturday !
    Thanks,

Denny Cole

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

I'll be attending. Bringing my buffalo chicken sliders.
    2014: Lights - 75,000; Channels - 500 Renard AC, 75 Renard DC, 10,000 Pixels; Vixen 3.0

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Quote Originally Posted by hbfuller View Post
    The wife and I will be there. We'll send an update once we decide what we will bring.
    We will be bringing cookies, chips, and dip type stuff. See ya then.

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Sorry, had something urgent come up- will not be able to join y'all this time :-(

Im sad this is the last meeting- that must mean everyone is almost DONE with their plans- heck- I've barely started! :-)

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Sorry for not showing up, I didn't just blow you all off. I've been off work for several years with back problems, and have been on prescription pain pills for the last few days. Just in and out of it for a while.

Van Horn Family Christmas James van Horn's Avatar
    Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Good Day everyone.

Hope that the meeting was reat @mpurser Do you have a video or something that you can do and send to me for the nutcracker to LOR transition.

Thanks in advance.

James Van Horn