Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New chapter forming on the coast. Anyone interested?

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Re: New chapter forming on the coast. Anyone interested?

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker View Post
    Thanks for all of the responses. Sounds like the Coastal Carolina Christmas Group (C3G) is born! ......
    Catchy name. I like that. And having a site for your personal stuff is nice too.

The formula that we have advocated through the TASL group is to use this site for all your postings, since we can all help each other. Rob has discussed adding sections for the local chapters to chat and blog on their specific events, issues, projects, etc. I like that idea a lot.

If it all works as designed, then you would not need to use your personal site for postings. Although it might be handy for when you want to complain about one of the other groups who may have held a midnight raid on your houses and stole all your good stuff and left all your not so good stuff. Not that we know anyone who would do that ..
    Thanks,

Denny Cole
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/Cole...ristmasLights/

Back to Work <unretired> so I went Static in 2017. Planning xLights when I retire <again>. Maybe 2019 ?

Falcon - 3 F16V3 & 1 PiCap, Sandevices - 2 E681 & 4 E6804, 288 Channels Lynx Express, 108 Channels DC DMX,
    10' Pixel MegaTree, CoroFlakes w/Pixel Modules, Pixel RBLs, 2 Pixel Matrix 16x25, 10" RGB Ornaments, 7x230 Pixel Icicle Matrix,
    Classic 20' AC Megatree, TIR Destiny RGB Spots, RGB Blowmolds, Wireframes, and Inflatables with External Light Control

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

heck yes ge g 35 color changers rgb anymore questions LOL no kidding tho i like it because its not linked to one locality its regional just say in
    are you sure we checked every pixel?The Home of North Carolina's Largest tomato cage pixel tree.http://www.thelightsonpurserroad.com

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

I think regional makes sense too. The coast doesn't have population like Charlotte or the Triangle. But there are plenty of people within 2 hours of either Wilmington and/or Myrtle Beach.