Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Charlotte Motor Speedway to Host Gigantic New Holiday Light Show

wbottomley

Default Re: Charlotte Motor Speedway to Host Gigantic New Holiday Light Show

+2 for Kevin.

If we can, do it before Thanksgiving.

Professional Net Lurker Jack Stevens's Avatar
    Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Quote Originally Posted by Al in Raleigh View Post
    Walter said you can volunteer Dave.
    As long as it's OK with Walter, then, I'll volunteer Dave to help out at Casa Al.

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Sorry I'll be helping John out that weekend, he expanded my roadie duties to carrying boxes and relocating Christmas supplies. I knew asking for that pay raise would come back to bite me in the behind.........
    And on the 8th day, God created Christmas lights.

240 Channels of DMX

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

I was contacted by Megan at CMS about volunteering at the speedway yesterday, she related the standard volunteer opportunities available and wanted to know what I was interested in. I explained I was looking for something more on the technical side and explained my Christmas display and about our Christmas Carolina site housing much more over the top Christmas lighting addicts as well. They had not thought of volunteers for the display setup and were interested in some help. She did tell me the display was currently being built and it would be 100% LED's, she didnt have a date it would arrive yet. They currently were shooting for the 1st of November to start setting up, and hoped to have it finished in three weeks for the opening on the 22nd. I explained must of us work on our stuff all year and usually get really serious after Labor day. She forwarded my information to their technical folks and they should be contacting me later. I discussed maybe a Saturday or two for work days since most of us have regular jobs. If your interested let me know so I'll have a rough head count for them.
    And on the 8th day, God created Christmas lights.

240 Channels of DMX