Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Mighty Mini Demo

For this test, I am using only one MM, shining on a white garage door and a red brick wall, at a distance of 8 feet.

I did try this only on the white garage door earlier, and WOW!

But since my house is red brick with only white trim, I wanted to see how it looked with this combination. Bear in mind that the light is centered on the transition of the door and the brick wall, and no special adjustments were done on the camera, just pointed and shoot

John (The Mascot)
    www.tennholidays.com

480 LOR Channels + 2 CCR + 8 Mighty Minis + 10 Rainbow Floods+ 1 vdrive and vflood, Lynx Express and over 40,000 LEDs

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Re: Mighty Mini Demo

John

Right on Time

Based on your distance of 8ft off of the face of house, approximatley what was the distance of the horizontal throw of light on either side of the light ??

Was there any noticable Hot Spots ??

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Re: Mighty Mini Demo

Quote Originally Posted by Dave H View Post
    John

Right on Time

Based on your distance of 8ft off of the face of house, approximatley what was the distance of the horizontal throw of light on either side of the light ??

Was there any noticable Hot Spots ??
    At least 10 feet on either side of center the color was visible on the white garage door, but not on the red brick

Appears to be about a 3-4 foot area that I would term a "hot spot" where the colors provided excellent saturation.

The front of my house is approx 50 feet and I plan on using 8 of these spaced about 6 feet apart with a distance from the house of probably 3 feet or so, on the ground tilted up. I hope this will result in intense colors on a much smaller area.

Notice I said, "hope", won't really know for sure until I get the rest of them built and set up.
    John (The Mascot)
    www.tennholidays.com

480 LOR Channels + 2 CCR + 8 Mighty Minis + 10 Rainbow Floods+ 1 vdrive and vflood, Lynx Express and over 40,000 LEDs