Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Peanuts Charactes

We're adding a few Peanuts characters to our display this year. I couldn't believe I couldn't find plans for to make them. So we found the characters we wanted to use, and found still shots that we liked. Took pictures with a smart phone, emailed them to ourselves, printed those pictures, copied them to transparent film, then put that on an old overhead projector I snagged off of craigslist, and projected that onto a sheet of plywood, and traced them onto the plywood.
    We'll finish doing that today, then cut out and start painting. I'll get some pictures up shortly.

Where there's a will, there's a way

Bob
    Thanks Paul Lowe thanked for this post

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Re: Peanuts Charactes

Awesome .. Send pictures .. We could use someone to give a talk and show examples on how to do this, at a TASL meeting ! It always helps to take progressive pictures to show how the whole process is carried out ..
    Thanks,

Denny Cole
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/Cole...ristmasLights/

Back to Work <unretired> so I went Static in 2017. Planning xLights when I retire <again>. Maybe 2019 ?

Falcon - 3 F16V3 & 1 PiCap, Sandevices - 2 E681 & 4 E6804, 288 Channels Lynx Express, 108 Channels DC DMX,
    10' Pixel MegaTree, CoroFlakes w/Pixel Modules, Pixel RBLs, 2 Pixel Matrix 16x25, 10" RGB Ornaments, 7x230 Pixel Icicle Matrix,
    Classic 20' AC Megatree, TIR Destiny RGB Spots, RGB Blowmolds, Wireframes, and Inflatables with External Light Control