Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Display information by city

How does the idea of having a link on CC's splash screen that would list Christmas displays in their area? I spoke with some people this past week that are interested in coming to the displays in our area but don't have an easy manner to do so. I know some websites have this information but it might benefit CC to have the link here. Furthermore,the existing link here is by website and not location.

Who would be interested in having their display listed on a link of this nature? The Triangle Area folks should list their sites on this link.

Carl B Zachary

Default Re: Display information by city

I think this is a good idea AL. This is how I have other display links listed on my website. By state then by city,

Registered User polarchristmasnc's Avatar
    Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Re: Display information by city

I think it would be great to find a way to come up with a map that lays out the displays with home addresses so if people wanted to make a night of it, they could just program their GPS units and take a tour of the Carolina Christmas lights. Maybe we could find a way to make that an option in the listing -- someone could select the houses they want to see and plot a route.

Just a thought.

Lisa