Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Lake Myra Christmas new location

Lake Myra Christmas has moved to 210 E. Fourth Street in downtown Wendell, NC. This year over 300,000 lights, 1000 channels of spectacular beauty.

We have a flying angel that starts from the top of our 50 foot super mega tree and descends to the nativity. We have a new Mega Don tree that has 16 mega tree channels and also has 30 spiral channels, with red white and blue lights honoring our troops.

Our Grand Opening was tremendous with a record breaking crowd. We have had a lot of visitors each night and they have all loved the new location and the additions to our show.

We also setup a mini-show with just animation only and no music at the Wendell Women's Club corner of Third and Cypress Streets.

Come on out to see us and on Saturday nights starting at 7:00PM until 7:52PM we have our new magic show. We have 5 stage illusions, and one illusion dates back from the days of Harry Houdini.

You will most certainly enjoy yourself. And also Santa and Mrs. Claus make a appearance.

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Re: Lake Myra Christmas new location

Michael, it's nice to hear from you. We've not seen much of you this year. We'll me making plans to come out to see you and Don ...
    Thanks,

Denny Cole
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/Cole...ristmasLights/

Back to Work <unretired> so I went Static in 2017. Planning xLights when I retire <again>. Maybe 2019 ?

Falcon - 3 F16V3 & 1 PiCap, Sandevices - 2 E681 & 4 E6804, 288 Channels Lynx Express, 108 Channels DC DMX,
    10' Pixel MegaTree, CoroFlakes w/Pixel Modules, Pixel RBLs, 2 Pixel Matrix 16x25, 10" RGB Ornaments, 7x230 Pixel Icicle Matrix,
    Classic 20' AC Megatree, TIR Destiny RGB Spots, RGB Blowmolds, Wireframes, and Inflatables with External Light Control

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Re: Lake Myra Christmas new location

Thanks Denny.

We have been so busy helping Don get this new location setup, that I don't have mine anywhere near ready. Maybe one day it will be up and running.

Look forward to seeing you. Let us know when you are going to Don's and i will plan to be there also. We are typically there some each night.