• Christmas Carolina RSS Feed

Each year when Christmas time rolled around do you remember a home that was decked out? Well, if so, here’s the place to learn and make those childhood memories continue throughout the years in the Carolina’s.

Christmas Carolina is a one-stop shop that has all kinds of decorating ideas, tips and tricks to make your home the one to remember. We’re a community of experts with a deep-rooted passion for celebrating Christmas!

Here’s how to start. First, register as a member. This will give you access to many things like posting on the forums and blogs and downloading attached files other members have posted. Second, be able to network with each member in or near your area. In case of equipment failure, the nearest member may have what’s needed to get your show running again. Third, know when scheduled events are taking place near you. For example, local members meet and share ideas for the following season and discuss what worked and what didn’t.

There’s a lot to take in at Christmas Carolina. But, if you feel overwhelmed, just ask and we’ll be glad to help!

Become a fan or follow us...

• Recent Forum Activity

mpurser

Thelightsonpurserroad wil be dark in 2017

Thread Starter: mpurser

due to my health issues with my M/S there will be NO Christmas Display this year.All the work i have put in this year has taken me 4 times longer...

Last Post By: mpurser 12-11-2017, 11:00 PM Go to last post
    kenoman742

Renard SS controllers for sale

Thread Starter: kenoman742

I have the following Renard SS controllers for sale: 3 - SS24 controllers - $120 each plus shipping 1-SS24 reserved, 2 still available. 4 - SS16...

Last Post By: kenoman742 12-07-2017, 01:28 PM Go to last post
    scottmcl

Inflatable RBLs

Thread Starter: scottmcl

Saw these inflatable RBLs on a house in Cary today off MacArthur. Neat!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last Post By: mpurser 12-03-2017, 12:58 AM Go to last post
    rcktpwrd

our 2017 display

Thread Starter: rcktpwrd

here are a few pics of the display

Last Post By: mpurser 11-28-2017, 01:20 PM Go to last post
    kidcole

New Sandevices Version 5 Firmware

Thread Starter: kidcole

Jim has a lot of changes in progress. So programming these controllers will catch up to all the other brands very soon. Plus a new power saving...

Last Post By: mpurser 11-28-2017, 01:17 PM Go to last post
    mpurser

Notice to new comers

Thread Starter: mpurser

Welcome to Christmas Carolina.Hopefully you have come here to learn and share what you have learned in other sites or learned from doing a Christmas...

Last Post By: mpurser 11-27-2017, 06:07 PM Go to last post
    Chris Gebhardt

Renard SS24 Kit Built or not

Thread Starter: Chris Gebhardt

Need either a loaner or to purchase a Renard SS24 kit. Have a friends that is not working and need to either swap parts or build a new one.

Last Post By: Chris Gebhardt 11-26-2017, 01:36 PM Go to last post
    Al in Raleigh

AC input solid state relay (SSR)

Thread Starter: Al in Raleigh

Some people that I have spoken to want to switch motors and large current loads using LOR or other controllers. That is difficult to do. Here is a...

Last Post By: rcktpwrd 11-25-2017, 10:55 PM Go to last post