• Spring Sale Time

Hard to believe that itís April already. That can mean only one thing. Itís time for the ANNUAL SPRING SALE. Pre-order package#5 and I take 20% off. Making it just $40. Take your display to that next level. Pre-order now and whenever you need your tracks recorded, Iíll be ready to go. For this sale, just use the Package #4 button. The sale will go from April 15, through April 30, 2011. If you have any questions, please email me at thedementedelf@thedementedelf.com
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Spring Sale Time started by thedementedelf View original post
  • Recent Forum Activity

rcktpwrd

LOR controllers and wiring...

Thread Starter: rcktpwrd

We are helping a friend sell some of her husband's Christmas stuff. We have three (3) CTB16PC controllers, two on stands with removable legs, one...

Last Post By: rcktpwrd 09-16-2018, 08:53 PM Go to last post
    cpnbnanamn

FPP gurus? Show questions - Playlist and events

Thread Starter: cpnbnanamn

Hi.. I had posted this on the FPP forum, but would like to get some help with this (not getting a lot of traction there).. Maybe get things all set...

Last Post By: cpnbnanamn 09-14-2018, 09:42 AM Go to last post
    cpnbnanamn

J1Sys

Thread Starter: cpnbnanamn

By chance does anyone have the manual for the J1Sys ECG-D2? Joshua's site seems to be lacking quite a bit these days. I thought I read somewhere...

Last Post By: cpnbnanamn 09-06-2018, 10:47 PM Go to last post
    petsanta2

LED Christmas Decorations for Sale

Thread Starter: petsanta2

Hello, It's Theresa (petsanta). I am helping a client who is large Christmas Decorations Company (services, malls, convention centers, cities,...

Last Post By: petsanta2 09-04-2018, 04:59 PM Go to last post