Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default 2014 convention?

Did I miss it?

Carl B Zachary

Default Re: 2014 convention?

None this year has far as I know.

Maybe I need to organize 1 for next year.

Rebuilding for 2017 :-) kidcole's Avatar
    Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

We have a TASL meeting Aug 23rd. No formal convention. We had decided a couple years ago that we can have the same technical content with regular all day meetings. But without all the cost overhead. All the TASL meetings are pot luck (everyone brings a dish to share). The meals are quite nice. We've been renting the same hall near the intersection of I-40 and US-1 for several years.

Carl @Carl B Zachary - - if you want to organize a convention for 2015 for summer (maybe August ?) then we could avoid planning a TASL meeting for that timeframe. Then more of the locals on this end of the state could decide to join your convention.

Our annual TASL meetings are three Saturdays. Usually one in Feb, one in May and one in August. We have to book all our rental hall dates in early January (and plunk down deposits. If you can let me know by the end of this year, then we'll try to plan around your date.
    Thanks,

Denny Cole
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/Cole...ristmasLights/

Moving to Xlights for 2017 !

Falcon - 2 F16V3 & 1 PiCap, Sandevices - 2 E681 & 4 E6804, 256 Channels Lynx Express, 108 Channels DC DMX,
    10' Pixel MegaTree, CoroFlakes w/Pixel Modules, Pixel RBLs, 2 Pixel Matrix 16x25, 10" RGB Ornaments, 7x230 Pixel Icicle Matrix,
    Classic 20' AC Megatree, TIR Destiny RGB Spots, RGB Blowmolds, Wireframes, and Inflatables with External Light Control

Rebuilding for 2017 :-) kidcole's Avatar
    Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Next week's TASL meeting will be full of fun, friends, technology and sharing ideas. See post #1 of the link below ..

OFFICIAL TASL Meeting February 21, 2015 9am till 5pm <Details in Post #1>
    Thanks,

Denny Cole
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/Cole...ristmasLights/

Moving to Xlights for 2017 !

Falcon - 2 F16V3 & 1 PiCap, Sandevices - 2 E681 & 4 E6804, 256 Channels Lynx Express, 108 Channels DC DMX,
    10' Pixel MegaTree, CoroFlakes w/Pixel Modules, Pixel RBLs, 2 Pixel Matrix 16x25, 10" RGB Ornaments, 7x230 Pixel Icicle Matrix,
    Classic 20' AC Megatree, TIR Destiny RGB Spots, RGB Blowmolds, Wireframes, and Inflatables with External Light Control