Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Raleigh Area Displays

My wife and kids will be by here (my work) in a little while. We are going to go look at Melwelch's display. Are there any other display's local to Raleigh that we can venture to tonight? Let me know where you are so we can come by and see the lights!!

Merry Christmas

Rebuilding for 2017 :-) kidcole's Avatar
    Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Re: Raleigh Area Displays

Wow, sorry I saw this so late. My LOR system is 96 Channels in Cary. Crowds are huge because the N&O wrote a front page article and video about my Christmas House. The address is 308 Crimmons Circle in Cary in case you make it back down. I run from 5:20 till 10pm on weeknights, and till 11pm on weekends, Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve.
    Thanks,

Denny Cole
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/Cole...ristmasLights/

Moving to Xlights for 2017 !

Falcon - 2 F16V3 & 1 PiCap, Sandevices - 2 E681 & 4 E6804, 256 Channels Lynx Express, 108 Channels DC DMX,
    10' Pixel MegaTree, CoroFlakes w/Pixel Modules, Pixel RBLs, 2 Pixel Matrix 16x25, 10" RGB Ornaments, 7x230 Pixel Icicle Matrix,
    Classic 20' AC Megatree, TIR Destiny RGB Spots, RGB Blowmolds, Wireframes, and Inflatables with External Light Control

This space for rent. Al in Raleigh's Avatar
    Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Dang Lee. Give us some notice. If you want to make another trip go see Walter's. He did a excellent job that is not getting air time. PM Walter for the address. He is like me in that keeping our neighborhood traffic low is paramount. Go see Vic's display too. Robin has a promising display too if she would post a video--hint hint Robin we want a video. Hint hint. Gosh I can think of a couple others that are not part of our group that you could visit. PM me if you are headed to Raleighwood. Lee, I want to see your display next year.
    Al

PS. Merry Christmas to you Lee. You have a small display but with all the correct stuff. Remember, you showed me a video of last year. I expect a video of this year posted here so we can all see. Don't make me have to send Walter to video it. Walter would not be happy.

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Lee,

You are certainly welcome to come see our display. I'm north of Durham, 13106 Meadow Ridge Dr., Rougemont, NC.

Vic
    RED MOUNTAIN LIGHTS