Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Re: Time for a progress report!

Already picked out songs for Halloween, will be our first. Figured if I had an excuse to get the lights up way early it would be less stress on my for Christmas. Wife told me.."NO..NO NO..I have you for a week before you start on Halloween...you've been working on lights for a month and a half now"....lol. She LOVES the lights..but I have been at it late nights..like everybody else..for the last few weeks.

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Re: Time for a progress report!

Ran out of daylight and spt 2 cord Sunday, but was able to get a static display up that night. Finished hooking everything up (had to use ugly extension cords, but better than nothing) and ran my first computerized display yesterday, did a daytime test and it went flawlessly! Ran the show for the first time last night and it was wonderful, lots of people saw the show with a couple stopping to view it in its entirety. Tonight is the first test without me at home for "kick off" so we'll see how it goes. My wife's exact words were, "well that's pretty damn cool.....glad I gave you permission to do this!" I'll take that as a successful show anyday.
    The Grinch: MAX. HELP ME... I'm FEELING.....and as always, Keep Clam and Chive On!