Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default LOR try for free winners

I just checked the Try for Free winners from the LOR summer sale. I wasn't on the list and neither was anyone from this forum. Now I'm concerned that our forum is jinxed. Maybe we should get an exorcist or witch doctor to throw holy water or chicken blood on a member of the forum. The human can't be from NC or SC for obvious reasons. Who can it be? How about our mascot, John B?

What do you say John? Can we get a witch doctor to throw chicken entrails on you for the benefit of the forum? We could grill out in my backyard and the good doctor could do his thing after the grilled chicken is done. Sounds fun to me. What do you think? Witch doctors are huge babe magnets.
    Al

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Re: LOR try for free winners

Quote Originally Posted by Al in Raleigh View Post
    Maybe we should get an exorcist or witch doctor to throw holy water or chicken blood on a member of the forum. The human can't be from NC or SC for obvious reasons. Who can it be? How about our mascot, John B?

What do you say John? Can we get a witch doctor to throw chicken entrails on you for the benefit of the forum? We could grill out in my backyard and the good doctor could do his thing after the grilled chicken is done. Sounds fun to me. What do you think? Witch doctors are huge babe magnets.
    Al
    Well Al, for the good of the forum I was gonna say "Yea OK" until I got to your last sentence. If the the witch doctor is going to do that stuff to me, why should he get the babes? What about babes for the poor victim ?
    John (The Mascot)
    www.tennholidays.com

480 LOR Channels + 2 CCR + 8 Mighty Minis + 10 Rainbow Floods+ 1 vdrive and vflood, Lynx Express and over 40,000 LEDs

wbottomley

Since I've been a customer for 5 years, I haven't won a thing. That's why I order just the basic stuff I need. Usually someone has controllers for sale really cheap during the year.

This space for rent. Al in Raleigh's Avatar
    Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Please forgive me. I meant to say that witch doctor patients are babe magnets. Yeah that is what I meant. Babes loves witch doctor patients.
    Can I count you in now? The chicken is getting cold.

Wow William. I never would have expected you to be a witch doctor patient. You go boy.

Al

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Quote Originally Posted by wbottomley View Post
    Since I've been a customer for 5 years, I haven't won a thing. That's why I order just the basic stuff I need. Usually someone has controllers for sale really cheap during the year.
    William,

Every post I have ever seen on any forum where someone has controllers for sale, always has a reply from you saying "PM Sent"

The rest of us have to buy controllers from LOR, because you buy all of the offerings on the secondary market and don't give us a chance
    John (The Mascot)
    www.tennholidays.com

480 LOR Channels + 2 CCR + 8 Mighty Minis + 10 Rainbow Floods+ 1 vdrive and vflood, Lynx Express and over 40,000 LEDs

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Quote Originally Posted by Al in Raleigh View Post
    Please forgive me. I meant to say that witch doctor patients are babe magnets. Yeah that is what I meant. Babes loves witch doctor patients.
    Can I count you in now? The chicken is getting cold.

Al
    Al,

For some reason I think your credibility just went down the tubes! Wonder why do I not believe your revised statement ?
    John (The Mascot)
    www.tennholidays.com

wbottomley

John, call me "Cheapo."

I love bargin hunting as always.

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Hey there,

I know this Fairy that I could ask to send a little magic our way if you would like.

I was lucky and caught her at an event so my first wish was a picture, it's really hard to get a picture of a fairy you know. So I still have 2 wishes left I can cash in on.

for a closer look you can click the link, my eyes are not what they used to be. http://ncpiper.com/temp/picts/P7110469.JPG

Man I just love her wings, so my angel is getting a remake as well. William, this was up in you neck of the woods around the middle of July, I believe she frequents that area.

Let me know,
    Ted