Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Halloween ideas

Anyone doing a Halloween light show. I am trying to put one together and have a few ideas. Several big bats on different strobes to create a flying effect is my big one. Also doing a small greave yard with fog and black lights, and a giant singing pumpkin on the house. Anyone else have any cool ideas of things they are doing in their Halloween show??? Love to get a few ideas.

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Re: Halloween ideas

We have a pretty big party for Halloween and this will be the second year of adding lights and more outdoor stuff... As a matter of fact, I made a trip out to Archdale (just south of Greensboro, NC) and picked up Dennis' (ProLawn) whole collection of stuff to add to ours. We also have a large singing pumpkins (and two smaller ones) as well as several lit tombstones, strobes, fog machines, and tons of flashing, hanging, laying, spinning, dropping and flying things both inside and outside...

I'm waiting on a shipment of lights from chrismas-leds.com to finish the large singing pumpkin and waiting for the aluminum frame and motor for the flying crank ghost.
    Rob

This space for rent. Al in Raleigh's Avatar
    Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Mel puts on a great show. If the kids makes it through his Bar-b-que9000 fire display, he gives them candy.

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

lol al that was a good one i needed a laff this morning
    are you sure we checked every pixel?The Home of North Carolina's Largest tomato cage pixel tree.

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

My display this year is going to be a haunted house and hayride charity benefit.I have not even began planning the outside portion.

I'm hoping Kenny Greer is going to come help me...lol. He needs to do some Halloween.

I guess it will start with a haunted barn where we load them on the trailer. Then they will ride down the dirt road between two fields. I don't now what will go in there yet. Off load will be at the graveyard and they will walk through it and come to the porch and enter the Haunted Manor tour. Then out the back into the party house where we will have concessions and they will pick up their photos. Somewhere along that path there will be photo sets and a place to split the small kids off into a more kid friendly tour area. Then reload the trailer and back to the barn.

It's going to be a lot of fun and a to of work.
    Jen...

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Quote Originally Posted by jen grissett View Post
    My display this year is going to be a haunted house and hayride charity benefit.I have not even began planning the outside portion.

I'm hoping Kenny Greer is going to come help me...lol. He needs to do some Halloween.

I guess it will start with a haunted barn where we load them on the trailer. Then they will ride down the dirt road between two fields. I don't now what will go in there yet. Off load will be at the graveyard and they will walk through it and come to the porch and enter the Haunted Manor tour. Then out the back into the party house where we will have concessions and they will pick up their photos. Somewhere along that path there will be photo sets and a place to split the small kids off into a more kid friendly tour area. Then reload the trailer and back to the barn.

It's going to be a lot of fun and a to of work.
    wow that sounds big time! You better get working that could take a while !!! Good luck!

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Ive been doing a haunted tent for the last 10 years. Here is a link to some photos:
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...21d19ce&type=1
    I have LOR control the timings for the lights and effects and the background lighting in the yard.

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Quote Originally Posted by jen grissett View Post

Slacker....

Ssgt. Blinky, to you! cpnbnanamn's Avatar
    Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

I've done a Flying Crank Ghost, I've got some ideas for some floating heads, working on singing faces, an awesome graveyard... strobes, fog.. Just don't know if I'm going to get it done this year.

-Roger
    -Roger

I am SOOOO behind the 8-ball.