Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Hi Guy's

Just won't to say Hi have not heard from anyone in a long time but to be honest sence the loss my Dad last year.I realy have not been in to doing much last Christmas but the lights up a ran the same old songs from the previous year been fighing depression from that and losing six other love one's.Been getting some help now so am trying to get back in the swing of things. Started working on some new songs a couple of weeks ago and am getting the bug again feels good.Hope everone has had a good year and if anyone needs any thing I can Help let me know.

Hi Guy's
    Am Back
    Scott Lorbacher

This space for rent. Al in Raleigh's Avatar
    Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Re: Hi Guy's

Hi Scott,
    I was wondering what happened to you. I am sorry to hear about your Dad. My father passed away 25 years ago, and it seems like yesterday. Again, I am really sorry about your Dad.

You should come to a TASL meeting and meet some of the local folks that do displays. We will meet sometime for coffee next month and would love to have you.
    Al

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Hi Scott. There are several of us with synchronized light displays in Cary for December 2010. We have been sharing a lot of information, tips, tricks, software meetings, etc. Let us know if you need help. We look forward to seeing your display this year.

Sorry to hear of your dad. It's the sad circle of life. I see my dad in the mirror now and then .. you may too ...
    Thanks,

Denny Cole
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/Cole...ristmasLights/

Back to Work <unretired> so I went Static in 2017. Planning xLights when I retire <again>. Maybe 2019 ?

Falcon - 3 F16V3 & 1 PiCap, Sandevices - 2 E681 & 4 E6804, 288 Channels Lynx Express, 108 Channels DC DMX,
    10' Pixel MegaTree, CoroFlakes w/Pixel Modules, Pixel RBLs, 2 Pixel Matrix 16x25, 10" RGB Ornaments, 7x230 Pixel Icicle Matrix,
    Classic 20' AC Megatree, TIR Destiny RGB Spots, RGB Blowmolds, Wireframes, and Inflatables with External Light Control

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Hi Scott,

I suffer from the "winter blues". It's seasonal mild depression from when the days get shorter. My daughter is a phycologist and sugested I get a hobby that kicks in the same time the days get shorter. For me, animated lighting is my therapy.

It is good to hear from you and hope to see ya at the Tasl meetings, good fun with good people!

Vic
    RED MOUNTAIN LIGHTS

Registered User Scott Lorbacher's Avatar
    Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Hi would love to come and meet everyone let me know when it is. Will be out town of 6-8 of November but do not have any other plans till after chistmas.