Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Where are you with the show?

Just want to see if others are as far behind as I am....been procrastinating. I do have my wire...pulling a permit on Monday to change out my panel from a 20 to a 40 circuit. I really don't need the extra power QUITE yet, but it will make things easier to hook up with them....was going to do a subpanel, but I have a well pump installed with an extension cord to it and my storage shed is hooked to an outside GFI...PLUS going to do a bigger shed next year so I might as well save the money on the subpanel and get the panel swapped out so I have some room.

I have ONE song out of 5 sequenced....SAD

Newbie Extraordinaire... scottmcl's Avatar
    Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Re: Where are you with the show?

I started laying out my channels. Figured out I did it wrong (didn't put groups of lights together - had it by controller and channel). Started putting everything back in, then new software came out. Apparently, I might need to start over again...

Have some mini trees done, but will be redoing them with my new LEDs. Are you sure it's not still January?

Professional Net Lurker Jack Stevens's Avatar
    Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

OK, you made me feel a bit better than I was about the status of mine. Worst case, I duplicate what I had last year, with some sequence improvements. But I have an additional 28 AC channels with 32 DC channels partially done. I'd like to integrate those.

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Yeah...I am adding 16 channels this year..I know my layout and have the sequences in my head...usually listen to my music a few times a week and can see what I want to do...UNFORTUNATELY...my wife is a singer...and wants to "help" me with the sequencing LOL....her vision I am sure will be different from mine...I told her she can help with everything BUT the opening and closing sequence...those are a secret and known only by me until opening night....