Thread: Why We Do A Light Show

wbottomley

Default Why We Do A Light Show

This is one of the many reasons I do a light show.

Email:
    Thank You So Very Much ---

Hello,,

I just came from your web site, announcing your continued Christmas Light Show at the fire department.

My wife and I would like for you to know that we enjoy your Event every year. We just love it. Since we are both on disability, and a real Christmas doesn't happen around here any longer,, we allow your Christmas Light Show to take us back to more pleasant, and happy times. It really is a wonderful blessing to us.

I was worried, that with your Event moving, that my wife and I would not be able to attend any longer. You see, my wife has (Adult Onset Diabetes), which has lead to a great deal of loss in her eyesight, and night blindness has set in. She can't travel very far at night, so your news that the fire department was going to be your new location,, well, me and my wife just jumped for joy.

We live in a little cabin on Mandys Way, so the fire department will work just fine for us.

Thank You Again For All Your Hard Work, And Your Dedication To This Light Show. You Will Never Know The Full Impact Of Happiness You Send Our Way, Every Time We Are Lucky Enough To Watch.

Thank You Again, So Very Much -- Huggs !!!
    Nothing else to add.

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Re: Why We Do A Light Show

Wow! Don't let them down, make a super show for them!
    John (The Mascot)
    www.tennholidays.com

480 LOR Channels + 2 CCR + 8 Mighty Minis + 10 Rainbow Floods+ 1 vdrive and vflood, Lynx Express and over 40,000 LEDs

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Re: Why We Do A Light Show

Just hope some JERK doesn't complain...that would tick me off! These individuals DESERVE to see the show!