Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Re: Ray Wu items

Quote Originally Posted by kidcole View Post
    I am sending you and @Samj435 a PM (email and phone number) so we can coordinate to meet you. I will be in RTP during the daytime tomorrow, so I could get to you quickly if you area Central or Western Raleigh. I think Sam might be north Raleigh unless he's at NC State.
    I work out of Regency Park at the moment. I don't have any time to come pick it up due to my line of work, unless you want to meet in the parking lot. It sounds like Denny will be closer to you anyway. My father is on call in North Raleigh if we need his help for any reason.
    2014: Lights - 75,000; Channels - 500 Renard AC, 75 Renard DC, 10,000 Pixels; Vixen 3.0

Status
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

i would like to thank mark for the work he put into this group buy even tho it has been a long drawn out ordeal lets hope ray can get his problem sorted out on his end to avoid this type of delay in the future thanks mark

Status
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

if i may have a few seconds of everyones time in the recent past i said some things about one of our venders i thought were true at the time.Well im man enough to say that i was wrong .it seems the rgb floods i ordered were ok thay work great ray has worked with me on this and so has mark with parts from ray prodding from mark thay both work now

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Quote Originally Posted by mpurser View Post
    if i may have a few seconds of everyones time in the recent past i said some things about one of our venders i thought were true at the time.Well im man enough to say that i was wrong .it seems the rgb floods i ordered were ok thay work great ray has worked with me on this and so has mark with parts from ray prodding from mark thay both work now
    What was the resolution ? I seems to recall that the RGB addresses were programmed in an odd way. Was there more ?
    Thanks,

Denny Cole
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/Cole...ristmasLights/

Back to Work <unretired> so I went Static in 2017. Planning xLights when I retire <again>. Maybe 2019 ?

Falcon - 3 F16V3 & 1 PiCap, Sandevices - 2 E681 & 4 E6804, 288 Channels Lynx Express, 108 Channels DC DMX,
    10' Pixel MegaTree, CoroFlakes w/Pixel Modules, Pixel RBLs, 2 Pixel Matrix 16x25, 10" RGB Ornaments, 7x230 Pixel Icicle Matrix,
    Classic 20' AC Megatree, TIR Destiny RGB Spots, RGB Blowmolds, Wireframes, and Inflatables with External Light Control

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

If you guys have the 10w rgb's and you need the channels renumbered...I have a programmer for them

Status
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

not right now we ll keep ya in mind tho but these are 30 watter s tho your stuff might not handle 24 volts

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Quote Originally Posted by mpurser View Post
    not right now we ll keep ya in mind tho but these are 30 watter s tho your stuff might not handle 24 volts
    The programmer would not care what voltage the circuit board is running. You would only need to know if it's the same firmware as the 20W or something different. If they came from the same manufacturer, then they tend to be more consistent .. but you really never know unless you ask ..
    Thanks,

Denny Cole

Back to Work <unretired> so I went Static in 2017. Planning xLights when I retire <again>. Maybe 2019 ?

Falcon - 3 F16V3 & 1 PiCap, Sandevices - 2 E681 & 4 E6804, 288 Channels Lynx Express, 108 Channels DC DMX,
    10' Pixel MegaTree, CoroFlakes w/Pixel Modules, Pixel RBLs, 2 Pixel Matrix 16x25, 10" RGB Ornaments, 7x230 Pixel Icicle Matrix,
    Classic 20' AC Megatree, TIR Destiny RGB Spots, RGB Blowmolds, Wireframes, and Inflatables with External Light Control

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

has anyone ordered these from ray? one picture shows 3 wire going inand 3 wire going out with only 2 wire in the middle of the T. the other picture shows 2 wire all the way around. Thinking if it was just 2 wire at the T these would be good for injecting power.
    2 core T type waterproof splitter;BLACK color;the male connect&#39;s diameter;13.5mm-in Electrical Wires from Electrical Equipment & Supplies on Aliexpress.com
    or
    would i be better with this thats 3 wire all the way around
    3 core T type waterproof splitter;BLACK color;the male connect&#39;s diameter;13.5mm-in Electrical Wires from Electrical Equipment & Supplies on Aliexpress.com

i'm sure it makes no difference but are most of you using the 13.5mm or 15mm? didnt even realize there was a difference but heres an example of an extension at 15mm.
    Aliexpress.com : Buy 3 core 3.0m long waterproof extention cable male and female;black color: the male connect&#39;s diameter:15mm from Reliable 3 core cable suppliers on Ray wu&#39;s store

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Quote Originally Posted by mrlightmadness View Post
    has anyone ordered these from ray? one picture shows 3 wire going inand 3 wire going out with only 2 wire in the middle of the T. the other picture shows 2 wire all the way around. Thinking if it was just 2 wire at the T these would be good for injecting power.
    2 core T type waterproof splitter;BLACK color;the male connect's diameter;13.5mm-in Electrical Wires from Electrical Equipment & Supplies on Aliexpress.com
    or
    would i be better with this thats 3 wire all the way around
    3 core T type waterproof splitter;BLACK color;the male connect's diameter;13.5mm-in Electrical Wires from Electrical Equipment & Supplies on Aliexpress.com

i'm sure it makes no difference but are most of you using the 13.5mm or 15mm? didnt even realize there was a difference but heres an example of an extension at 15mm.
    Aliexpress.com : Buy 3 core 3.0m long waterproof extention cable male and female;black color: the male connect's diameter:15mm from Reliable 3 core cable suppliers on Ray wu's store
    I wish they would show schematics for these cables. I assume they would all be fine for power injection. I don't know which size I have but I tend to see the 13.5mm mostly. So I assume that's what I've used so far. In some respects it's nice to change sizes, so they don't get mixed up during installation. Except I always label my controller boxes and all connections.
    Thanks,

Denny Cole

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Quote Originally Posted by JediKnight2 View Post
    If you guys have the 10w rgb's and you need the channels renumbered...I have a programmer for them
    Are you referring to the ones from Ray Wu? I was just speaking about them today, and wanted to hear from someone who has used them. Where did you get the programmer for them?

Any chance that you will be at the February 22nd TASL meeting?
    2014: Lights - 75,000; Channels - 500 Renard AC, 75 Renard DC, 10,000 Pixels; Vixen 3.0