Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EDM RDS LED on order.... Antenna???

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Re: EDM RDS LED on order.... Antenna???

i am looking at that estimated delivery (on that ebay link) speed from china and cringing at this late date. Besides, if you have a problem, it's pretty much a goner as far as any service issues.
    i ordered mine from the same place you ordered yours (fmdx) and, yeah, he seems to operate at his own pace, it got here eventually I ordered on 8/19 and it was delivered on 9/8 so that's like 20 days. I imagine this is probably a sideline gig, the frustrating thing for some of these sideline guys for me at least is if you can't put the product in my hand can you at least commit to communicating with people who have placed orders and asked you a question about their order status? I do not know how this vendor communicates, I have no issues with him. I do with others.

RDS/RBDS is cool. If you don't like it you don't have to use it. It isn't like you have to work around it. :-)
    Clayton NC, Gregg Gusta & Son Ben, Was converting to LED lights gave up, went back to incan!! not a single pixel in sight!
    Like us on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/gustafamilychristmas

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Re: EDM RDS LED on order.... Antenna???

The EDM will store the last RDS information into memory, and broadcast it even if it's not connected to your computer. If you didn't want to update the song title, you could load it with "Welcome to (whatever), check us out online at facebook.com/(whatever)". That will scroll over-and-over-and-over.....
    2014: Lights - 75,000; Channels - 500 Renard AC, 75 Renard DC, 10,000 Pixels; Vixen 3.0