Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Please Stop!

I just discovered something, I never thought of before, and I need to ask folks to stop. I have discovered several videos of people using my voice overs in their displays that are not customers of mine. They have taken the audio from videos posted on You Tube and other sites. I have also seen instances of people giving copies of my work to others. Please stop this practice. To me this is stealing. So please, while I appreciate the exposure, no longer post videos using my voice overs.
    Demented? yes but in the best possible sense.

thedementedelf@charter.net
    www.thedementedelf.com
    Thanks RobertG thanked for this post

Rebuilding for 2017 :-) kidcole's Avatar
    Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Re: Please Stop!

Quote Originally Posted by thedementedelf View Post
    I just discovered something, I never thought of before, and I need to ask folks to stop. I have discovered several videos of people using my voice overs in their displays that are not customers of mine. They have taken the audio from videos posted on You Tube and other sites. I have also seen instances of people giving copies of my work to others. Please stop this practice. To me this is stealing. So please, while I appreciate the exposure, no longer post videos using my voice overs.
    Hi Kevin. I am not aware of any Carolinas members who are using other personal voice overs. But we will keep an eye out.

Of course we do ask our members to use use the Christmas Carolina voice-overs that you made, or the TASL (Triangle Area Synchronized Lighting) voice-over. It would only be our direct members using those.
    Thanks,

Denny Cole
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/Cole...ristmasLights/

Moving to Xlights for 2017 with multiple Falcon Pi Players

256 Channels Lynx Express, 108 Channels DC DMX, 2 E681 & 4 E6804 Sandevices, 1 PiCap Falcon Controller,
    Mighty Mini RGB Spots, Pixel Strips, Pixel Nodes, CoroFlakes with Pixel Modules, 10" RGB Ornaments, 2 pixel matrix 16x25,
    TIR Destiny RGB Spots, RGB Blowmolds, Pixel RGB RBLs, Wireframes, and Inflatables with External Light Control