Status
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default grab bag sale

It is time again for the Light-O-Rama Spring Inventory Reduction Sale. As always, there will be a limited number of items on sale and limited quantities available. There are no rain checks and once the predetermined number of items are sold the sale is finished.

To see the items on sale and sale prices, visit the Sale Page (Click Here)

To get the sale price on an item, you must purchase the item using the link on the Sale Page. For example, if you want a CCR, do not go directly to the main CCR page but rather use the CCR link on the Sale Page.

On April 2, 2014, at exactly 9:00 PM EDT the items on the sale page will be activated. Until then you will not be able to add them to a shopping cart.
    STARTS AT 9:00 PM EDT (Night in New York) NOT IN THE MORNING !!!

IMPORTANT: There is a $3500.00 Limit on orders. If your order total goes above $3500.00 you will not be able to checkout. We have imposed this limit to prevent one person from buying up all the stock on fast selling items. You can place multiple orders. (we will combine shipping if you place more than one order).

VERY IMPORTANT: Our Online Store does not remove an item from inventory until you check out. For example, if there is only one CCR remaining in inventory 10 people can put that CCR into their shopping cart but only the first one to checkout, will get the CCR!

ITEMS WILL SELLOUT QUICKLY! Last year we averaged one order per second for the first 5 minutes so things go fast! The PC-CTB16PC-COMPLETE and the Cosmic Color Ribbon were the fastest sellers. They only remained in stock for about 5 minutes so if you plan to try and get them, act fast! We have more of those two items this year but we still expect them to sell out fast!

Remember, If you do not get what you want during the Spring Sale, you will be able to get it during the Summer Sale. Prices will be a little higher BUT there will be unlimited quantities of stock. If you plan to grab something durning the sale, Good Luck!
    Visit: redirect to revamped Light-O-Rama website

You are subscribed to this mailing list as djracer_41@yahoo.com. Please click here to modify your message preferences or to unsubscribe from any future mailings. We will respect all unsubscribe requests.

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Re: grab bag sale

I'm looking to pick up my first controller or two to get into this hobby. However I now realize it looks like you have to pay full price for the software if you buy via the bag sale? Not good for a newbie. Since I want to run DMX I have to have the Advanced version at $139. This is to save $50 off the kit with pre assembled card. If I bump the level up to Advanced in the cart it is still $112.85 (43.85 + 69.00). If I just go basic now and update later to Advanced it will be $43.85 + $90 later. I have two minutes to figure it out. No pressure. Why didn't I realize this earlier...

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

I grabbed 3 controller cards assembled. I like this grab bag sale .. great prices and navigation is simple if you just move steadily for what you want to order ..
    Thanks,

Denny Cole
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/Cole...ristmasLights/

Back to Work <unretired> so I went Static in 2017. Planning xLights when I retire <again>. Maybe 2019 ?

Falcon - 3 F16V3 & 1 PiCap, Sandevices - 2 E681 & 4 E6804, 288 Channels Lynx Express, 108 Channels DC DMX,
    10' Pixel MegaTree, CoroFlakes w/Pixel Modules, Pixel RBLs, 2 Pixel Matrix 16x25, 10" RGB Ornaments, 7x230 Pixel Icicle Matrix,
    Classic 20' AC Megatree, TIR Destiny RGB Spots, RGB Blowmolds, Wireframes, and Inflatables with External Light Control
    Likes scottmcl liked this post

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Quote Originally Posted by Tripplett View Post
    I'm looking to pick up my first controller or two to get into this hobby. However I now realize it looks like you have to pay full price for the software if you buy via the bag sale? Not good for a newbie. Since I want to run DMX I have to have the Advanced version at $139. This is to save $50 off the kit with pre assembled card. If I bump the level up to Advanced in the cart it is still $112.85 (43.85 + 69.00). If I just go basic now and update later to Advanced it will be $43.85 + $90 later. I have two minutes to figure it out. No pressure. Why didn't I realize this earlier...
    I hope you cleared the cart and started your order over again from the sale page! There are lots of cautions on the LOR site telling everyone to make sure that your cart is empty before the sale starts .. otherwise you will not get the sale prices. Did you get what you wanted ?
    Thanks,

Denny Cole

Back to Work <unretired> so I went Static in 2017. Planning xLights when I retire <again>. Maybe 2019 ?

Falcon - 3 F16V3 & 1 PiCap, Sandevices - 2 E681 & 4 E6804, 288 Channels Lynx Express, 108 Channels DC DMX,
    10' Pixel MegaTree, CoroFlakes w/Pixel Modules, Pixel RBLs, 2 Pixel Matrix 16x25, 10" RGB Ornaments, 7x230 Pixel Icicle Matrix,
    Classic 20' AC Megatree, TIR Destiny RGB Spots, RGB Blowmolds, Wireframes, and Inflatables with External Light Control

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

I didn't order anything till the sale started. I ordered a CTB16PC with assembled card - $176. Then I went back to the Grab Bag page and clicked on the link for Generic Starter Package. I then bumped the level up to Advanced for 43.85 +69 upgrade. With ground shipping it was just over $300.
    Likes scottmcl liked this post

Newbie Extraordinaire... scottmcl's Avatar
    Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

I got 3 of the CCBulb sets. We'll see what happens. I wanted the ribbons, but didn't get back to the house in time for those...

Since I have an older version of the software, should I do the upgrade to S3 now?
    - Scott M.

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Quote Originally Posted by Tripplett View Post
    I didn't order anything till the sale started. I ordered a CTB16PC with assembled card - $176. Then I went back to the Grab Bag page and clicked on the link for Generic Starter Package. I then bumped the level up to Advanced for 43.85 +69 upgrade. With ground shipping it was just over $300.
    Great .. those are easy to assemble the rest of the wires and the strain relief. Almost all my controllers are that version. My son is 15 now, but he's been assembling them for me since he was 11 .. Takes less than an hour.
    Thanks,

Denny Cole

Status
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

yes scott unless your going with some other software to run the e 1.31 l you need s3
    Thanks scottmcl thanked for this post

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

but that's not part of the sale so I can do this anytime, right? Same price either way...
    - Scott M.

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

I sent an email to SanDevices today asking for a stock check and a quote on a E6804 kit - nothing back yet. I'll pick up 1 or 2 50 pixel ribbons to start playing with pixels. If i decide not to use them for the arches I will still need some for the house later. Started layout ideas today but I want to think about this a good deal before I start purchasing much. The grab bag sale was a great deal. I considered picking up one of the mini directors but then again I have enough pc's to dedicate one. Looks like many deals were had as things are selling out. Sorry you missed the ribbons Scott.

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

ahhh, Denny, we were off by a little bit...

"Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of sale items"
    - Scott M.

Status
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

yes scott any time