Thread: Welcome to all of our new users and a special present for you...

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Welcome to all of our new users and a special present for you...

I'd personally like to welcome all of our new users... Here is a glimpse into our new user registrations over the past 30 days...

-imageuploadedbytapatalk1356297315.548128.jpg

Please be sure to post your introduction here: http://www.christmascarolina.com/for...introductions/

We would also like to give our new users a special gift... If you have been a member for LESS than 1 year and have more than a dozen meaningful posts by years end, you can get your own full copy of Tapatalk (http://www.tapatalk.com) for free.....

If have already purchased or want the paid version of the Tapatalk, send me a PM and let me know you want us to pay for it.
    If you have a Apple iOS device (iPhone, iPad, or iPod), include your email and we will gift the app to you via the iTunes store.
    If you an Android or BlackBerry device, you will have to purchase it first, send a copy of the receipt, and then we'll pay you back via PayPal.
    If you already purchased it this past year, include the email receipt and we'll pay you back via PayPal.

Rules:
    Limited to the first 5 people who PM me before January 1, 2013
    You must of signed up as a member of ChristmasCarolina.com between December 23, 2011 and date/time of this post
    You must have at least 12 meaningful posts, including an introduction post, here on ChristmasCarolina.com before January 1, 2013
    Maximum value or payment will be $5 regardless of version of Tapatalk
    Rob
    Likes SWood liked this post

Status
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted

Default Welcome to all of our new users and a special present for you...

In the event not all of the 5 offers are taken by the 84 new users, then ANY user will be eligible as long as they meet the other criteria... This included all of those lurkers... Yea, you know who you are...
    Rob